Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Still bummed at having the phone next to me while I got the SL notification and was spaced out on a game and didnt realize... so close. SMH

anyone from chicago going to

RSVP
st alfred
notre

on may 11?
i usually go hit all 3..
most w's i see are at notre..
sta sometimes, they do seem to hook up a lot of f&f.
RSVP never, very few pairs make it to the raffle. and then add in the fact they do 1 ticket free and another ticket for every $50 you spend in store, your chances are slim to none.

didn't realize these were available yesterday until I opened this thread about an hour ago to view the first unread past which was 20 pages ago

checked my phone and sure enough I got SL push notification at 7:44 last night...probably while I was rocking my son to sleep

¯\_(ツ)_/¯™

congrats to all those who hit last night

i was too busy getting aggravated with MLB The Show Diamond Dynasty on Ps4 lol

congrats to all those who hit last night

i was too busy getting aggravated with MLB The Show Diamond Dynasty on Ps4 lol

19? i went back to playing 18 a while ago. hitting on 19 is atrocious imo. majority of balls u square up and get good contact on become popups flyouts etc.

19? i went back to playing 18 a while ago. hitting on 19 is atrocious imo. majority of balls u square up and get good contact on become popups flyouts etc.

yea bro 19 **** is the most frustrating ****ing game in the world.. 18 was even worse i quit after 1 month. i got $250 into 19 (addicted to packs and Ranked Seasons)

playing in the ratings of 400-700 is complete bull**** All Star game mode is so damn cheesy man. i gotta get back to the 800s ASAP to get the HOF mode rolling. At least it felt some what better. highest i hit this season was 849, new season just started monday and started me off at 550 ranking

i got 99 frank thomas **** full squad of diamonds and like you said good/ Squared up contact with hit speed of 101 being straight line outs got me wanting to break **** man lol thank god i smoke to calm myself down

yea bro 19 **** is the most frustrating ****ing game in the world.. 18 was even worse i quit after 1 month. i got $250 into 19 (addicted to packs and Ranked Seasons)

playing in the ratings of 400-700 is complete bull**** All Star game mode is so damn cheesy man. i gotta get back to the 800s ASAP to get the HOF mode rolling. At least it felt some what better. highest i hit this season was 849, new season just started monday and started me off at 550 ranking

i got 99 frank thomas **** full squad of diamonds and like you said good/ Squared up contact with hit speed of 101 being straight line outs got me wanting to break **** man lol thank god i smoke to calm myself down

18 isnt nearly as bad. 18 is at least playable. hitting on 19 is just goofy. well, i dont know if its the actual hitting, or if pitching is super overpowered. something gotta be fixed, im still having fun on 18 so ehhhh. i might give 19 a go again if they decide to fix it.

i stopped spending money halfway thru 18 lol. i too was addicted to packs. i turned to the community market after that and learned how to flip cards and i made a couple hundred thousand stubs that way. but in 19 they changed it up with some kinda limit and now flipping for stubs on 19 is hard as hell or non existant.

and i know what u mean about the contact. what should be homers or at least solid hits are all of a sudden now line outs and weak flys. i wasnt tryna deal wit that lol. i smoke too, and that helps, especially when i come across some damn lame cheesing in a matchup. thats a whooooooooooooole other story with that.

Not even gonna mess with that footaction app. I don’t shop there. Hearing NikeLab in Chicago is App reservation also

Still bummed at having the phone next to me while I got the SL notification and was spaced out on a game and didnt realize... so close. SMH

Same thing happened to me on Off White UNCs. From that point on, I made sure to turn on my push notifications in case something dropped.

I'm glad I went for a 11 instead of a 10.5 on these. 10.5 is my true size but I can easily go up another half size in 1s without them feeling too big.

Back
Top Bottom