Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They're trying to figure out who's a bot/reseller and who's the regular ol' manual...

And cancel the manual.

Sounds like it might be a ghost charge...Seems like a Shopify thing...Happens regularly with YeezySupply for example...

I’d send them an email to double check but generally if you don’t get an order confirmation then the order didn’t go through...Pending charge will drop off in a couple days...

email and charge should be confirmed u got order. if only charge but no email then its system glitch

I’m sick wish I could have At least tried. Same thing happened to me with snkrs drop I knocked out in the EU and an hour later they dropped. Grats to the NTers that copped!

can somebody explain how in store raffles work ?

you go to get a ticket when? like i could go today? or when ?

im so out of the loop w/ in store release protocol
Yea sneaker raffles are something I also have never done before.
Do they usually take place on Tuesday and Wednesday? Or will it be a one day thing?
Do I have to go into these stores or can I enter online?
Do you think anyone that wins a raffle won’t come pick them up, allowing someone in line to pick them up?

Same thing happened to me on Off White UNCs. From that point on, I made sure to turn on my push notifications in case something dropped.

I'm glad I went for a 11 instead of a 10.5 on these. 10.5 is my true size but I can easily go up another half size in 1s without them feeling too big.

I actually have it set to push (I think) lol.. I get the all the notifications from j23 and SL's but when I heard the chirp it was pretty low on volume and I was zoned out.. As SOON as the game ended, I was like wait didnt my phone buzz? That's when I saw it and immediately said I'm ****ed lol.

I hate these super limited drops.. pointless to even make it when barely anyone can get em. I have yet to hit on any of these things.. the only resort is to cop a bot which I still refuse to do.

can somebody explain how in store raffles work ?

you go to get a ticket when? like i could go today? or when ?

im so out of the loop w/ in store release protocol

It depends on the store. For instance, Social Status has you come in, give your name and phone number and you get called if you win. Other places give you tickets when they take your information that you have to bring if you win. It's not app-based so it is open to all kinds of backdooring or only allowing friends to actually enter, etc.

For me, I hope there is a drop for Houston via SNKRS Pass next week to avoid all that, but I will be entering every raffle I can just in case.

Its funny that Capsule is on the list when everyone already knows they sold their pairs on Goat/StockX.

that's for sure happening. knowing their history, most of the stock they'll BD to essentials, plus, or now od toronto since they're open and have a past relationship with the owner. if they don't bd the full stock, they will keep a few pairs to raffle to the public to make it look like they sold their full stock.

that's for sure happening. knowing their history, most of the stock they'll BD to essentials, plus, or now od toronto since they're open and have a past relationship with the owner. if they don't bd the full stock, they will keep a few pairs to raffle to the public to make it look like they sold their full stock.

a nike rep should pop in and do an inventory check. i would love to see the look on their faces.

Damn Capsule is shady? They came through for me on that Fresh Prince Grape Release

Back
Top Bottom