Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Prices slowly dipping below $800... keep it coming :evil:

giphy.gif

Why is it when I lace any shoes they don’t come out perfect like that? Laces always twisted and not laying flat

What am I doing wrong

Lol. It's a technique that's pretty simple. You use one finger to guide it straight. Once you get the hang of it, you can do it pretty quickly.

not gonna beat around the bush and lie lmao.

half the people here only like these for the resell

80% of the people here who hit on these probably wont wear and will resell down the line

no shade do what you do

but no one actually wears their shoes most people flip anyways i'm fine with it. but i mean one second on sneaker twitter the whole world of shoes is brick or nah....

remember when people wanted more limited shoes to feel special lies it was more limited so i can sell. oh then strike out and cry about resellers, all the while they mad they cant resell

again most people wanna flip and that's fine your pair your life. just like i don't care about resellers i don't care when people pay resell. some people wish they could flip then in the same breath cry about someone paying resell.

people actually say i would never wear those when i have some heat on. i'm like if it got to the point when im in this to resell i could work a day of overtime make the same money i get flipping and quit sneakers. then again people money situations different i understand young kids in college looking for lick, i understand using these to fund other shoes, i understand the whole game on both sides hence it doesnt bother me. i hate striking out cause i'm competitive, but not cause someone hit for lick.

FA points will be loaded by tonight so 10 min head start gang in full effect, hope it helps.

Waiting on IG to see when these Chi town raffles are.

Back
Top Bottom