Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

So knowing the person determines if an action is morally okay or not?

Since I don’t personally know you, it’s okay to rip you off?

The golden rule in life is to treat others how you’d like to be treated.
You sound like someone didn’t ship your sale to StockX/goat.

My SNKRS pair smells like glue and has a $160 price tag on box. No receipt in box either. Seems to have been pre boxed ready to ship. Good luck to all...

put up or shut up little man. i can't guarantee they'll ship, but at least i haven't been pu$$yfooting like you've seemingly been.
56628862-c434-4bff-a592-12669184df35-jpeg.2338273

bdddbab8-ad82-414a-a5e5-c35ecf8f42d9-jpeg.2338281

damn papi

Damn this thread became a real vs fake lol isn’t there a legit check thread in a different forum? Let’s keep that discussion there
That's what happens when everybody strikes out and buys from random people on the internet for 1k. :smh:

Nothing but paranoia in here, instead of actually appreciating how dope this sneaker is.

exactly. there is no 100% full proof way to know at this point unless you copped from Nike.

thats why its moronic that people in this thread copped STRAIGHT from Nike/SNKRS and STILL question if its authentic. "My pair didn't come with a receipt, probably fake" , "You think the UPS swapped my pair with a fake pair mid delivery?" "One of my lace bag is ripped off, is Nike pushing fakes?"

Hey ya'll I was checking out my pair that I ended up grabbing from the cj1(dot)travisscott(dot)com on April 30th, and I noticed they didn't include a physical receipt for my shipment. Did anyone else get a physical receipt? Or does this particular drop have digital/email receipt only?

I don’t think I’m an elitist, at least not when it comes to monetary issues. But if you’re willing to break a contract you willfully entered and rip off an innocent person, just to make a few extra bucks, then you’re 100% a broke boy.

It’s a scumbag move.
I was referring to 3god. You sound mad as hell. It ain’t that deep. Sounds like you got the short end of the stick from a flaker. Sorry it had to happen to you bro :lol:

Was excited to get these in this morning from StockX but after reading the last few pages, I’m not too sure now

Here’s what I got: (I didn’t notice the white lace bag fell into the shoe til i was just about done taking pics)

**this is not a legit check post**

1zcil2f.jpg

1449wsy.jpg

21nmlvp.jpg

5cyfpw.jpg

343hdzk.jpg

3355h8g.jpg

2sacrox.jpg

2yl07xk.jpg

25pj0aa.jpg

2me7145.jpg

2yo1oc1.jpg

16ixoc2.jpg

2ps2ky1.jpg
They smell like authentic Jordan 1s?!

Then again I don’t think fakes smell the same but who knows

Was excited to get these in this morning from StockX but after reading the last few pages, I’m not too sure now

Here’s what I got: (I didn’t notice the white lace bag fell into the shoe til i was just about done taking pics)

**this is not a legit check post**

1zcil2f.jpg

1449wsy.jpg

21nmlvp.jpg

5cyfpw.jpg

343hdzk.jpg

3355h8g.jpg

2sacrox.jpg

2yl07xk.jpg

25pj0aa.jpg

2me7145.jpg

2yo1oc1.jpg

16ixoc2.jpg

2ps2ky1.jpg
so the dude earlier was right? some pairs came w/ a $160 price tag.

lmao, dawg what type of question is that?

Pretty straight forward question. Been confirmed in the past that fakes smell differently, most don’t have that out of the box glue smell. Not sure if you realized that with most 1’s, at least the ones I own. Figured that could be a way to weed out the fakes like before, just trying to help homie lol

Sad but true. No purchase is guaranteed to ship with these sellers continuing to back out. Looking more and more likely to NOT get shipped out at this rate lol.

I haven't been following the thread.. have sellers actually been backing out on members in here?

My pair from SNKRS had 175 retail price on tag and no receipt came with.... haven’t seen a thread like this in a while tho :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom