Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Goat and stockx definitely do not have the same people. If that was the case the two wouldnt exist independently. Look above most of these horror stories coming from stock x. Saw two posts of dudes saying they pushing fakes into the x. Even goat overall offers alot more to both buyers and sellers. But lemme not glorify goat because that’s when I might just get hit with a fake
Not saying they are the same company, just saying there's no difference in them. It's like Coke vs Pepsi. It's the same thing. Its wild that some people really think Goat is taking people to get an authentication PHD while Stockx is hiring randoms.

Not saying they are the same company, just saying there's no difference in them. It's like Coke vs Pepsi. It's the same thing. Its wild that some people really think Goat is taking people to get an authentication PHD while Stockx is hiring randoms.
nah, Coke is better than Pepsi.

I was just thinking about how ordering on a Thursday would play out because I ordered on Thursday. I don't mind waiting until the seller ships but prices went up like 100 bucks in my size and the seller had until Monday to ship. So I figured a snake seller would take all weekend to decide if they would ship. I'm glad dude just shipped them so I can avoid that.
Goat has already reached out to me telling me they're looking for a pair at the same price but as others here have said, that's likely just something they have to say before they give up and just refund me. I already purchased a new pair from stockx this morning before prices continue to rise. But after all this madness about what's legit and what's not, who knows what I'm getting at this point.

Says who? You worked at both? Or some guy somewhere told you this and you took it as truth?

And lol at a dedicated person for every model. I guarantee you they dont have a Monarch guy. They dont have enough employees to handle all the different SKU's that come in.
Not every model, every brand

A mod works on the Jordan team for GOAT. Said it himself

So they have dedicated authenticators for each brand

Unlike stockX where you’re legit checking everything that comes through the door, no one is that good... period

Goat has already reached out to me telling me they're looking for a pair at the same price but as others here have said, that's likely just something they have to say before they give up and just refund me. I already purchased a new pair from stockx this morning before prices continue to rise. But after all this madness about what's legit and what's not, who knows what I'm getting at this point.
99% chance you will be fine! Don’t let a few horror stories worry you out of the million transactions they’ve probably went through

I heard you only need an associates degree from any community college to work at stockx
But goat requires a bachelors degree from a highly accredited university
But to legit check anything over $1000 at goat you need a PHD :lol:
I almost believed you lol
Someone needs to link that thread where OP posted about working at StockX. Will send this thread in flames

Not every model, every brand

A mod works on the Jordan team for GOAT. Said it himself

So they have dedicated authenticators for each brand

Unlike stockX where you’re legit checking everything that comes through the door, no one is that good... period
And you know that about Stockx how...?

SNKRS pair if it helps anyone.
D4194746-B980-4E01-900B-DF00B40AF034.jpeg
A12C9649-EE8A-4D5E-8562-67197C8610E8.jpeg
8444F58C-CDCA-482C-82BC-D352E54110F0.jpeg
4C1F5BEE-9ADF-4673-B955-D4EBFEF1D7D4.jpeg
8B611E18-F57D-4995-A4CC-CB843BE35675.jpeg
D3ED10D8-A28A-4843-BC6A-6324301087DD.jpeg
DCBD59EA-D127-488D-9396-7BFD70DC279D.jpeg
B841D562-4299-4709-990C-C9EE2251F13A.jpeg
80D459FB-C97E-413A-8538-B5B964BC1BA6.jpeg
A74A1DA8-E0F9-484C-AC7E-2A8545EFA8F7.jpeg

75% success rate? They're definitely shiity people, but damn that's a pretty big come up. :nerd:
And if that is true, how does that even work? Won't their account get flagged for sending in fakes too many times?
Very shiity! I didn't ask for details but i definitely believe the source, WELL connected and once owned a boutique, so i wouldn't trust anyone without a legit receipt.

Yeah certain jobs just suck
I didn’t cry during my lunch break when I was a teenager bagging groceries
I just smoked weed and ate Doritos during my lunch break lol

https://www.zdnet.com/article/goat-...erify-your-top-dollar-sneakers-are-authentic/

I buy from both platforms. Been happy with both. I’m pretty ocd when it comes to details, accessories etc. so I usually pay a lil more on goat for peace of mind. At least goat will dm you if there’s an issues with the shoes and if you want to proceed with the sale. StockX basically treats you like a jerk if you’re not happy with the shoes.

Hey ya'll I was checking out my pair that I ended up grabbing from the cj1(dot)travisscott(dot)com on April 30th, and I noticed they didn't include a physical receipt for my shipment. Did anyone else get a physical receipt? Or does this particular drop have digital/email receipt only?

I don’t think anyone got a receipt
No need to worry
Enjoy the shoes

And I've also seen legit pairs with the Swoosh exposing more of the stitching near the midsole and some completely covering the stitching near the midsole (like the in the picture you posted).

Back
Top Bottom