Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Snkrs pic of swoosh point not hitting sitching and stitching not running into swoosh.

I honestly think these IG dudes are muddling what’s real and what’s fake with BS info.

Smh.

1F83013B-1B5C-4433-A2EB-B8D9E21108BF.png

Yeah, man. I ain’t buying none of the bull**** all these kids are spewing.

In other news, I copped Lakers SB. :wink:
If my TS1 ship, I’m set.

Every reseller says every other reselling outlet sells fakes.

Yeah it’s wild.

I under stand shoes are more now than ever diff from legit stores and Nike direct.

But to base a pair is fake off of one tell is def not it.

These dudes are jumping to conclusions.

Hell, maybe these big IG dudes trying to bring stockx down? Who knows, don’t care.

All I care about and usually is a tell of a fake is stitching embroidery.

Was excited to get these in this morning from StockX but after reading the last few pages, I’m not too sure now

Here’s what I got: (I didn’t notice the white lace bag fell into the shoe til i was just about done taking pics)

**this is not a legit check post**

1zcil2f.jpg

1449wsy.jpg

21nmlvp.jpg

5cyfpw.jpg

343hdzk.jpg

3355h8g.jpg

2sacrox.jpg

2yl07xk.jpg

25pj0aa.jpg

2me7145.jpg

2yo1oc1.jpg

16ixoc2.jpg

2ps2ky1.jpg

I’ve held more 1s in my hands than a factory worker if these are fake, streets are done.

Last edited:
All of this talk in here about fakes. There is an easy way to resolve this.....JUST MOVE ON. Its just a shoe. There are shoes coming out every single week. Why waste your time on a pair that has tons of fakes and is ridiculously overpriced?

All of this talk in here about fakes. There is an easy way to resolve this.....JUST MOVE ON. Its just a shoe. There are shoes coming out every single week. Why waste your time on a pair that has tons of fakes and is ridiculously overpriced?
Fear of missing out.

@grey What are you going to do? They look darn good to me.

Did any of your other recent Nike/Jordan size 14 have a lower MSRP than other sizes? I remember that being a thing back in the day, but didn’t think it was still the case.

Maybe reach out to a higher up at StockX and/or Nike for clarification?

Last edited:
We have possible tornadoes coming through all around us has me thinking. Do you guys have any insurance on your shoe collections? Are they usually covered by homeowners insurance I need to ask for future reference.

We have possible tornadoes coming through all around us has me thinking. Do you guys have any insurance on your shoe collections? Are they usually covered by homeowners insurance I need to ask for future reference.

Homeowners should cover anything inside of your home. Take pictures of everything every time you get something new for your records.

wait is the travis scott aj1 boxes the same size as regular aj1 boxes?

TS1 boxes are a light brown shade similar to the shoeshine not a dark dookie brown.

Those look legit. So maybe only some sz 14s came with 160 price tag?

This is 100% possible. Mars Yards Overshoes came with a 450 and 550 msrp. ALL scanned as 550.

I got no packing slip/receipt as usual from Nike. There are so many variances on these that (my SNKRS pair included) unless you touching authentics consistently or comparing, you gotta accept what you get. The glue smell was heavy in my pair as well. The tip of the reverse check even touched the eyestay on one side and a noticeable gap the other. Even Nike employees stated the nuances are just the factory, nothing we can really do. I think these will go up in value eventually as well because this is something that doesn’t happen often; which is someone playing with Nikes bread and butter: The ubiquitous SWOOSH Check.
Congratulations on those that picked up a pair and it pretty dirty for those that reneg on their sale as a seller.
~Lefty

This gotta be the first sneaker thread that got taken over by ali express. Scary times
:lol:

true story tho. was browsing to check the difference and ended up on a reddit subforum. fakes (1:1 supposedly) were sold out according frm the seller. people were bugging him to expedite the process since they want them pairs while the item is scalding hot :smh::lol:

I think the size of the shoe determines where the check and the stitching meets. And also the person who stitched it you forget that these are made by underpaid humans. Only a shoe connoisseurs pay attention to the most minute details.

As far as fakes, they are so close that I wouldn’t spend $1000 on these, eBay and the streets are flooded with $100 dollar fakes being re-sold as authentic‘s for $800. It’s not like kit cars were you could tell the difference from 20 feet. Plus you think if a ***** is chewing you up, she ain’t concerned or want to check the stitching in your Travis Scott’s pocket, she’s more interested in what’s in your jeans pocket.

I was successful last Saturday on the SNKRS app, and I do like the shoe but don’t see the hype. The main reason why am keeping them is because I got them from Nike, my box is perfect, my shoes are near perfect, if I bought this from someone I still would be second-guessing it in the back of my mind. The piece of mind I have knowing I got them from Nike, my receipt, emails, my shipping labels, box, paper, and shoes, everything matches up for that, I’m just gonna keep this pair. And sadly if someone presented me with all this, for a pair to buy, I would still think they were fake. That’s just the society and culture we live in.

Back
Top Bottom