Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

E841B7B0-F984-465B-960B-6D7788C8E07A.jpeg
So now that the release has passed, are there any definitive numbers?

You must not know DJ Folk is legit as hell when it comes to stock numbers...Hell he even has dropped info that was early and accurate on Niketalk first.

First fool I saw spreading that 108,000 lie was Foamer Simpson

There is a lot wrong with that guy’s post, but I think 38k is closer to the real number than others thrown around. Regardless, “Nike’s internal supply chain” would not show the total manufactured units, so unless he added individual lot shipments to each retailer from Jordan Brand’s accounting system, then he’s probably also full of ****...which makes his post all that much more ironic.

Again DJ Folk is legit as hell...smh. The disrespect some of y’all show to people who risk their sources to provide us info is astounding.

I’m almost certain they’re going to pull that on me. What pisses me off more is that they were supposed to be delivered on the 15th. They didn’t deliver them so I chatted with a Nike rep and assured me they would be delivered on the 17th. Nothing arrived and chatted with another rep yesterday and he didn’t seem helpful. Basically said wait til Monday or Tuesday.

Here’s what mine looks like I hope you have more activity than this and you get your shoes, happened with me on some SBB with Goat and the package magically appeared.
F94E5556-AFDE-40C4-91DE-67773676A716.jpeg

lol so they point the arrows on random parts of the shoe that have no relevance to if they’re legit or not. Why are unions in the picture? And are those suppose to be light bone SB’s...

It's comparing the "dip" of the outer toebox (where the arrows are pointing) on the sus TS1 goes down straight vs the rest of the AJ1s which slightly curves diagonally

It's comparing the "dip" of the outer toebox (where the arrows are pointing) on the sus TS1 goes down straight vs the rest of the AJ1s which slightly curves diagonally
Looking back at a bunch of the pics posted in this thread, a good amount have the straight down dip. Either a lot of fakes or just more inconsistency from Nike

Not just stockx but face book groups also has a ton of fakes.
They will just keep making fakes and improving their fakes until they perfected their replica.
People posting pics of their pair straight from Nike also have that dip in the front. Who knows at this point

You must not know DJ Folk is legit as hell when it comes to stock numbers...Hell he even has dropped info that was early and accurate on Niketalk first.

First fool I saw spreading that 108,000 lie was Foamer Simpson

I knew it was no where near 100k pairs considering it was a tier 0 release.

Has anyone claimed to have gotten a fake from Goat yet? Still waiting on my stockx seller to ship (after my goat order got cancelled because that seller flaked), and now I'm almost hoping he doesn't at this clip. Wtf is going on? Turning into a nightmare

Has anyone claimed to have gotten a fake from Goat yet? Still waiting on my stockx seller to ship (after my goat order got cancelled because that seller flaked), and now I'm almost hoping he doesn't at this clip. Wtf is going on? Turning into a nightmare
Plenty people have also their used sections are littered with fakes. I do trust goat a little more but you're taking a risk with either imo

Back
Top Bottom