Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

B4DFEEAC-6680-4FA9-8CCB-596A4444C03F.jpeg
My bad. There is a sticker.

It’s black like ink. I thought it was glue. Any idea if it is glue how to get the residue out of the nubuck? Thanks

If it’s pen, I do not know. I am sure there are some on here that can help with a suede cleaner perhaps.

I forgot to post, here is the box sticker. They sure took their time lol.

Attachments

• 5F71BBB4-D182-4C7A-8F6F-3702557B5DA7.jpeg
    5F71BBB4-D182-4C7A-8F6F-3702557B5DA7.jpeg
    186.6 KB · Views: 78
If it’s pen, I do not know. I am sure there are some on here that can help with a suede cleaner perhaps.

These are straight from snkrs so it can’t be pen. It’s black so I guess glue? I read acetone but last think I want to do is ruin these. Thanks

raffle Ws still going out this late??[/QUOTE]

Not sure, nobody else I know hit But when I won raffles from them in the past they’ve sent the W email the morning of pick up/release

Places are still sending out raffle Ws? lol wth

Concepts Boston closed down months ago in Cambridge because they are moving to another spot in a Boston. Friday night they announced that they were opening a temporary spot in Boston in the meantime and they did a special release/event Saturday. They had first come first serve off-white, fear of God, Tom Sachs etc and then they also had a 24 hour raffle in store for the Travis Scott 1

The real question is why is he still able to sell on stockx
I figure if you get caught trying to sell fakes you should be banned from stockx
Maybe if it happens once then maybe get a pass
But more than once you should be done

Because stockx just wants money.

Back
Top Bottom