Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

B35B3BDD-6377-4426-9D2E-1625BE9AB9B1.jpeg
Wonder how many StockX members have exactly $103,937 in sales on 106 sales?:nerd: Should be pretty easy for them to identify this scumbag.

This leads me full circle to QR codes. Nike needs to implement these QR codes on ALL hyped releases....or all shoes in general. Scan the QR code in the SNKRS or Nike app and it brings you to a SECURE Nike authentication page that says "Authentic"! or some other dumb Nike saying.

You would think a billion dollar company would have implemented this by now in the smart phone era......unacceptable from Nike

Last edited:
I've def turned over a new leaf on life and really hope I never get in a fight again but I would snake the **** outa dude on principle alone lol shoes or not what a ***. Funniest thing is those the dudes who cry the loudest and are scary as hell the minute somebody steps up

This leads me full circle to QR codes. Nike needs to implement these QR codes on ALL hyped releases....or all shoes in general. Scan the QR code in the SNKRS or Nike app and it brings you to a SECURE Nike authentication page that says "Authentic"! or some other dumb Nike saying.

You would think a billion dollar company would have implemented this by now in the smart phone era......unacceptable from Nike

Nike plays the biggest part in the equation trust me.

Nah, because it fuels the resell market, which in turn keeps there most important form of advertising alive, “hype”
A little confused here? How does not stopping "fakes" fuel the resell market? If anything, it turns buyers away from purchasing (resell) because the fakes are passing as authentics. Exactly what we are dealing with right now. The resell market will always be there.

Nvm, we're talking about two different things.

Can anyone answer why GOAT never has any of this **** leak? They are no better than a StockX. It’s the same ****in thing, different company.

It used to be material that separated authentics from fakes. Now these fake manufactures have caught up on the material side. Gotta turn to technology/software at this point....................eventually they'll catch up on software. At that point, I have no clue what to do.

I was going to bring up GOAT too.. if people are really doing this at SX, its happening at GOAT too lol. SX is just a more popular user friendly site that gives buyers and sellers a bunch of info so most people go there but don't sleep.

It used to be material that separated authentics from fakes. Now these fake manufactures have caught up on the material side. Gotta turn to technology/software at this point....................eventually they'll catch up on software. At that point, I have no clue what to do.

There is already software out there that is being used by GOAT if I'm not mistaken.. (though I saw them email me or saw it online etc.) and probably being used by other places too. Or they're just saying they do.. IDK.

The answer here is that yes everyone needs to step it up. But if you don't trust that you will get a valid pair then don't cop from anywhere but retail spots on RD.. after that EVERYTHING is fair game.

One could always look at this as “stock manipulation”

Wouldn’t surprise me.

Just spread false info.

Who knows

Nike has sneakers that have a built in chip that let you unlock exclusive sneakers with when you put your iPhone next to it... and yall talking about QR codes. lol man you guys have no clue.

There is already software out there that is being used by GOAT if I'm not mistaken.. (though I saw them email me or saw it online etc.) and probably being used by other places too. Or they're just saying they do.. IDK.

The answer here is that yes everyone needs to step it up. But if you don't trust that you will get a valid pair then don't cop from anywhere but retail spots on RD.. after that EVERYTHING is fair game.
I agree with this.

Nike has sneakers that have a built in chip that let you unlock exclusive sneakers with when you put your iPhone next to it... and yall talking about QR codes. lol man you guys have no clue.
They gotta do something lol. I'd be fine with a built in chip.

Back
Top Bottom