Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I just got approved :lol:

Attachments

• E318DDAD-339E-4D59-B2A6-E10B7D07A710.png
    E318DDAD-339E-4D59-B2A6-E10B7D07A710.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 80
Crep protect absolutely ruins your sneakers. Just seen Ben not baller throw it on some Travis Scott’s in someone’s basement because he’s clearly being paid, but Jesus they changed the entire suede

TF? I thought it takes months to get approved?

and you're a lions fan???

tenor.gif

Lions gonna win it all this year
Stafford is gonna throw 60 TD passes and win MVP
I’m thinking they will go 16-0 but to be realistic probably 14-2

Haven't bought anything off stockx lately but i'm pretty sure its the same for illinois
Got taxed on a couple of sites where i usually don't...(premier and tactics)

stockx just notified me my purchase was not authenticated. they are trying to find me a pair but prices are continuously increasing. anyone run into this issue with this release and have the order fulfilled? much appreciated

stockx just notified me my purchase was not authenticated. they are trying to find me a pair but prices are continuously increasing. anyone run into this issue with this release and have the order fulfilled? much appreciated

I don’t see prices increasing currently

If you're in NYC still trying to cop these off of SX.. they just added the state tax crap.. RIP.

yeah because they added a physical StockX location in NYC. I was walking around the city like 2 weeks ago and I saw a giant StockX sign on a building. I knew they were gonna put a location there (probably for drop-offs and stuff), but either way a physical location would require them to tax all NY residents.

yeah because they added a physical StockX location in NYC. I was walking around the city like 2 weeks ago and I saw a giant StockX sign on a building. I knew they were gonna put a location there (probably for drop-offs and stuff), but either way a physical location would require them to tax all NY residents.
that doesn't matter anymore. SC reinterpreted that law, states can assess sales tax despite companies not having a physical presence. states are slowing adopting this across this year.

You are very right and now that you say this, I'm connecting the dots.. I always hear them talk about a drop off but its honestly easier for me to go to a UPS drop off spot a block away from home/work lol. But I also want to mention that some company lost a suit which enforced all online places to charge tax.. so places like Ebay, SX, Goat, etc are now forced to do so.

It's just really aggravating to have to pay a tax on a shoe that tax was already paid for on top of which you have to pay a hype tax on... like when does it stop.

i'm about to do a deal for these ?
are they real

there coming from europe so there is no US price tag on the box

just need an ok from you guys on here

414231535.jpg

414231536.jpg

414231537.jpg

414231538.jpg

414231539.jpg

414231540.jpg

Last edited:
You are very right and now that you say this, I'm connecting the dots.. I always hear them talk about a drop off but its honestly easier for me to go to a UPS drop off spot a block away from home/work lol. But I also want to mention that some company lost a suit which enforced all online places to charge tax.. so places like Ebay, SX, Goat, etc are now forced to do so.

It's just really aggravating to have to pay a tax on a shoe that tax was already paid for on top of which you have to pay a hype tax on... like when does it stop.

people will just have to really consider passing on paying resale. Because taxes on resale prices can make it cost too much. This is why I also don't buy at Stadium Goods when they do that monthly "15% discount on anything", because they charge NY tax and with the already inflated price, you're not saving much at all.

So whats the consensus on the size tag being the new QR one??? is that a dead giveway that they fugazi?

thx guise!!

Back
Top Bottom