Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m only not mad at this b/c I have a pair. These went down to $835 earlier today. I don’t think this will touch $800 again. Good luck to anyone that wants a pair. 5138AD80-D2C0-4697-B66A-66615C1EE72A.png

so you gotta be a reseller to notice trends and patterns? sometimes, u really say the dumbest ****, but then have the nerve to wonder why u stay gettin roasted by the majority of the threads ur in. as a buyer, trying to get the best price, noticing the trends and patterns should be automatic.

:sick:

I notice plenty of trends but why should I focus so hard on them. It doesn’t take a brain surgeon to understand how to buy a ****in shoe.

I’m only not mad at this b/c I have a pair. These went down to $835 earlier today. I don’t think this will touch $800 again. Good luck to anyone that wants a pair. 5138AD80-D2C0-4697-B66A-66615C1EE72A.png

Not looking to sell mine anytime soon, I actually do like this shoe and wanna keep it. But at the risk of beating a dead horse here, I just find the quick price dip from 9 to 10 stunning
Screenshot_20190729-230535.jpg

Not looking to sell mine anytime soon, I actually do like this shoe and wanna keep it. But at the risk of beating a dead horse here, I just find the quick price dip from 9 to 10 stunning
Screenshot_20190729-230535.jpg
Now that’s annoying. I don’t even like looking at bigger sizes because of this.

yeah i change my mind. i think y'all should hold off on the lows. it doesn't make sense that boutiques wouldn't get them. i'm leaning on them dropping again.

Back
Top Bottom