Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

get the hell outta here

Sad, hype rules nowadays :smh:

as far as 4s

Both eminems, undftd, fire reds, bue mist (oreos honorable mention)

And im talking about raptors 7s, raptor 4s can be burned no problem lol

lol what? We all thought you were talking about raptor 4's in comparison to purple travis 4's. Raptor/OVO 4's are beyond trash and so is the Cavaliers 4's.

I don't get how you said hype rules based on what I said. Trav 4's in all 3 colorways are fire because of the color blocking. Bravo Toro 4's get the honorable mention too because it's essentially the same colorblocking as the travis 4's

which eminem 4's? The Carhartt joints can be a pass. But the blue ones (both versions) and the undftd 4's are the best 4's IMO. Walhburgs are not too shabby as well. Again, its that colorblocking
i'm speaking on both pair. the undftd 4's is one of the best sneaker designs ever imo.

which eminem 4's? The Carhartt joints can be a pass. But the blue ones (both versions) and the undftd 4's are the best 4's IMO. Walhburgers and Lightnings are not too shabby as well. Again, its that colorblocking

I’m four for four on those and i can honestly say the Carharts is one of my favoirte samples quality wise. Carhartt really went in on the first “offical” collab with nike (the dunks previously weren’t actually carhart collabs). The blueberry 4s I personally love over the Undefeateds because blue is my favorite colour but i agree with marikomorose marikomorose that the undefeated arguably are the more creative and better design of the two. The tongue material, patch, packaging and colors of the OG are probably the best Jordan PE design collab imo.

I’m four for four on those and i can honestly say the Carharts is one of my favoirte samples quality wise. Carhartt really went in on the first “offical” collab with nike (the dunks previously weren’t actually carhart collabs). The blueberry 4s I personally love over the Undefeateds because blue is my favorite colour but i agree with marikomorose marikomorose that the undefeated arguably are the more creative and better design of the two. The tongue material, patch, packaging and colors of the OG are probably the best Jordan PE design collab imo.

B5A8EA34-99DA-412F-A084-B7F221D53BC5.jpeg

6FE9EF1A-CEDE-4988-9222-5B455756801C.jpeg

I will say that they are definitely my favorite 4 shape/color right now I’m just sad It’s reaching the age where I won’t be able to take them out too often.

I will say that they are definitely my favorite 4 shape/color right now I’m just sad It’s reaching the age where I won’t be able to take them out too often.
also me saying "overrated" doesn't necessarily equate to "bad." These actually do look very nice to me. There just isn't enough done w/ the shoe (like the undftd) for me to justify the significance & price tag that comes w/ them.

My bad, yea i meant rap

Can you stop shutting dwn every thread you post pics in thanks

Also how much them shinedowns run you :nerd:

Yea guys meant raptor 7's sorry for the mix up lol

which eminem 4's? The Carhartt joints can be a pass. But the blue ones (both versions) and the undftd 4's are the best 4's IMO. Walhburgers and Lightnings are not too shabby as well. Again, its that colorblocking

A cool detail I didn’t know until I got my pair in last year is that the tongues of the Wahlburgers are 3m/Velcro.

BDACB7F0-743D-4C7A-9E8E-8FC038660A3D.jpeg

Don’t hold your breath on any restocks, waiting for the 6s and then reselling those are your last best chance at getting the highs for a decent price.
Until you sell the 6's, the Highs will already hit 2k so you still end up paying 1.5k lol
Truth is...the chance to buy the highs for a decent price are over since long time ago.

Back
Top Bottom