Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yes, I've been there. I've been through the facilities. I was an employee of the parent company.

And you keep talking about Google. Literally everything you know about the subject comes from the internet.

yea, i keep telling u to go google it, because thats exactly what i did midway through the video when i first came upon it. thats how i verified i wasnt watching some youtuber just trying to get views with a BS story. if i could do that, so can you. thats y i say go and google it if u dont believe it. not hard to understand that concept.

and of course all i know about that situation is from the internet. do u think i frigging know the dude personally and was chillin at his crib when they sent him back fakes? do u think im cool wit the employee who did the switch and was chatting with him realtime as he was doing it? u think a little thing like this made local or national news outlets? my guy, people die everyday and 90% of the time its not even on the news.

if somebody scams me today, is anybody else besides people i know and tell personally going to know about it? the only way strangers like people on twitter/reddit and here would know, is if i post about it.

so to say "oh, everything u know about this is from the internet" as a way to try and discredit me is dumb as heck. u think something like this is going to make newspapers? it aint making any major news source anywhere. this is not that important. so of course the only way this was gonna come to light, is thru the internet.

for the sake of not derailing this thread any further and having mods come delete a useless debate......... lets leave it like this: u dont believe it. its cool. we agree to disagree. and we keep it moving. not really that serious.

Last edited:
yea, i keep telling u to go google it, because thats exactly what i did midway through the video when i first came upon it. thats how i verified i wasnt watching some youtuber just trying to get views with a BS story. if i could do that, so can you. thats y i say go and google it if u dont believe it. not hard to understand that concept.

and of course all i know about that situation is from the internet. do u think i frigging know the dude personally and was chillin at his crib when they sent him back fakes? do u think im cool wit the employee who did the switch and was chatting with him realtime as he was doing it? u think a little thing like this made local or national news outlets? my guy, people die everyday and 90% of the time its not even on the news.

if somebody scams me today, is anybody else besides people i know and tell personally going to know about it? the only way strangers like people on twitter/reddit and here would know, is if i post about it.

so to say "oh, everything u know about this is from the internet" as a way to try and discredit me is dumb as heck. u think something like this is going to make newspapers? it aint making any major news source anywhere. this is not that important. so of course the only way this was gonna come to light, is thru social media like twitter and reddit.
I don't need to Google it. I've been here. I know how the walk in and out is. Anyone with a box of shoes coming and going is going to draw eyes. It'd be like one of Pookie's girls trying to go to work with a kilo under her arm. You may be too young to get that reference.

Do they miss fakes? Sure, there's human's involved. Mistakes will happen. Are employees taking fakes in and swapping them for worn pairs? No, no they are not.

I don't need to Google it. I've been here. I know how the walk in and out is. Anyone with a box of shoes coming and going is going to draw eyes. It'd be like one of Pookie's girls trying to go to work with a kilo under her arm. You may be too young to get that reference.

Do they miss fakes? Sure, there's human's involved. Mistakes will happen. Are employees taking fakes in and swapping them for worn pairs? No, no they are not.

if u refuse to google to verify, thats your perog and thats cool. dont really matter to me either way. like i said, this is an agree to disagree situation. now we can keep it pushin.

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom