Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Real talk I hate being a size 8.5 it’s the absolute worst. You can walk into any foot store and find a pair of gym red ones in sizes 10 and up sitting the price difference in resale is insane as well. You big foot dudes don’t know how lucky you are man lol

Big footers were struggling during the foamposite and Jordan GR era. They know your pain

D13C173A-4214-4B95-82A7-4715FA853F85.png

I feel you but this price difference is horrendous

Nah...I'm enjoying grabbing my 10.5's in peace. While all of the Wolves of Stockx fight and claw over the small sizes.
I wear a size 11 idk if I should grave the TS lows now or wait in see how the that resell price for 6s turn out knowing it’s releasing full family size I’m hoping my size want be over 600

im still hurt tech fleece played out lol

just copped a new black on black tech fleece

scamming season lmao

Last edited:
Tech fleece is dope.

With 1's though :smh:

i can't do it with 1's

low key black tech fleece and bred 13's not that bad

11's and 3's go good too

honestly they don't look great with high tops. look like boots really made for lows and such money with some 3's imo

Really want the lows, but damn 1.2k for a size 8.5 is insane. I guess I have an extra ts4 that I could flip to help reduce some of the cost, but still..
What ever happened to the people that were ****ting on AJ1 lows? I do like the color blocking better than the highs though

Really want the lows, but damn 1.2k for a size 8.5 is insane. I guess I have an extra ts4 that I could flip to help reduce some of the cost, but still..
What ever happened to the people that were ****ting on AJ1 lows? I do like the color blocking better than the highs though

AJ1 Lows are ehhh, these are okay though.

Back
Top Bottom