Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

just a heads up.

The reservation system for footlocker/champs/footaction will be changing over later this month. All 3 stores will be combined into 1 app.............So no more reserving a pair at each store. I`m not sure exactly how they`ll do it, but thats the plan they`re going with.

https://www.ladyfootlocker.com/account/create?_cts_=bhnewFM9

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Link for everyone to sign up for the new footlocker/champs/footaction program ahead of time. (Yes, its lady footlocker. They`ve been using them to test the system since 2nd quarter). I`d suggest using a different email address than what you currently use for the footsites, as accounts with the same email address across stores will be combined into 1 account on FLX.

just a heads up.

The reservation system for footlocker/champs/footaction will be changing over later this month. All 3 stores will be combined into 1 app.............So no more reserving a pair at each store. I`m not sure exactly how they`ll do it, but thats the plan they`re going with.

Link for everyone to sign up for the new footlocker/champs/footaction program ahead of time. (Yes, its lady footlocker. They`ve been using them to test the system since 2nd quarter). I`d suggest using a different email address than what you currently use for the footsites, as accounts with the same email address across stores will be combined into 1 account on FLX.

All that work to get 10 min at each store....gone. Trash

just a heads up.

Curious how this will work. Will you have 1 log in/account for all their websites? That'd be nice.

just a heads up.

@dhtowng

Is that app out yet? Didn't see it in the store.
Not yet. it will be out at the end of the month. But you can sign up for the accounts ahead of time.

if you use an email that arleady has an account, there is a chance you`ll already have the X3 tiered level. I did it with one account and it says X3 already. Another that i have says X1.

j1.jpg
j2.jpg
j3.jpg

Images Via DonC

at the end of the day the pics are nice...I just hope these are accessible.
I wanna see the yellow laces in them. I wouldn't rock them like that but I just wanna see..

I like them more with every pic I see

The opposite for me. Recent pics show a more muted, ashy Olive color, which I don’t love.

A few months ago I was real thirsty for these, even thinking of paying resale if necessary. But now I’m just not as excited for them. Retail or bust.

It seems like decent amount of people eat on most of the Travis collabs. The only release that was super super limited was the highs. And that was on top of hype from the 1s.

If I remember correctly people did well on the 4s. And this thread alone was flooded with 'Got Em' posts on the lows.

I feel confident with the 6s release.

I like them more with every pic I see
Same - and I don't even mess with the Jordan 6.

The opposite for me. Recent pics show a more muted, ashy Olive color, which I don’t love.

A few months ago I was real thirsty for these, even thinking of paying resale if necessary. But now I’m just not as excited for them. Retail or bust.
There's always the Gatorade 6 if you don't want a muted green :D

Same - and I don't even mess with the Jordan 6.

There's always the Gatorade 6 if you don't want a muted green :D

No thanks! I prefer Olive, just wish it didn't look ashy. Those green Gatorades didn't do it for me. The white/orange pair was fire though, I bought my brother a pair for Christmas and he wears them all the time. :pimp:

just a heads up.

where does it state this tho? how do we know this is factual?

Back
Top Bottom