Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I feel it. Personally, I'm a sucker/lover of the Jordan 1, in the Chi color blocking especially, and the TS1 High is just a Brown Chi, so I'm in off top. I also can't think of a time where brown was even used on a Jordan 1, and it's barely used on Jordans in general. I couldn't care less about the Swoosh being correct or backwards, and I like the brown being suede. The particular 4s that dropped weren't for me, as I wasn't feeling an all light blue 4.

That brown just works so well with the Chicago colorblocking. Sucks I'll never own the TS1s though :angry:

Thought they'd drop these this week but I guess we still have next week before the SNKRS drop. I think the Lows dropped a few days before and so did the Highs.

I'm putting the highs over all of his other drops only because of how it dares to be different.

The stash pocket, the 3m logo on the side panel, several different lace options, that awkwardly placed reverse swoosh. There's a lot going on with design.

I just love when artists put thought and design into their projects. The 4s are in my top 10 colorways for AJ4...but let's be honest. It's just a color swap with a Cactus Jack logo on the back.

I heard Kylie cancelled these
1570152307028.png

Thought they'd drop these this week but I guess we still have next week before the SNKRS drop. I think the Lows dropped a few days before and so did the Highs.

eh, i don't like the song enough to pay $50 for the shirt, but here:

also, it's cool to see uglyworld getting looks like this. she's blowing up in the whole model world.

i always make sure i cop a couple of his items, keep them in the stash & watch the price skyrocket... i don't feel like these will garner astroworld merch type prices tho.

i've only brought hoodies & the jordan stuff. not impressed. definitely not worth what he charges. ye merch is very good quality though. his $50 shirts literally feel justifiable. his lowkey being nice not charging $75.

last Kanye shirt I got was kids see ghost long sleeve and it was Geidian too (same as TS merch)

Back
Top Bottom