Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

They usually shut down desktops for releases like this that's why you can't get thru on computer but ios13 might be the problem. I took my iPhone 11 pro back didn't think it was worth the upgrade since next year will be the real upgrade.

Yeah. I like the phone a lot though. And if the one next year is nice enough, I'll sell mine and pay for the newest one. Does Snkrs work on your phone still? My friend said he's having issues on his X.

Yeah. I like the phone a lot though. And if the one next year is nice enough, I'll sell mine and pay for the newest one. Does Snkrs work on your phone still? My friend said he's having issues on his X.
I have a pixel XL 2 and everything's working fine on the new Android 10. It's my iPad that's having troubles logging into my second account.

It's a nice phone, first iPhone for me but I still like my pixel better. The pro was thick and heavy af compared to my pixel XL 2. I'll wait for something worth using my upgrade.

Hoping my boy nandos snkrs account is the hit for me, lmao.

Attachments

• Snapchat-175759959.jpg
    Snapchat-175759959.jpg
    226.7 KB · Views: 201
Not that many raffles for these
Did Kith go live for their 5 pairs to the public yet?

and when can we expect the random SHOP.TRAVISSCOTT drop

for some reason, i can't log in on the iphone 5. Not on my old one nor my wife's old iphone 5. Updated it to the latest iOS and latest SNKRS. Also doesn't work on on my ipod touches either lol. Works fine on my old ipad tho

You upgrading to the latest OS might be the issue, my 5 wants me to upgrade to 10.3.4 but I keep cancelling that. SNKRS is updated to the newest version though. I can't get the regular Nike app to open up though, that one says "update required."

It's a nice phone, first iPhone for me but I still like my pixel better. The pro was thick and heavy af compared to my pixel XL 2. I'll wait for something worth using my upgrade.

Oh yeah. It's STUPID heavy. But I'm used to it now. Still, more annoyed about Snkrs not working than anything else.

Oh yeah. It's STUPID heavy. But I'm used to it now. Still, more annoyed about Snkrs not working than anything else.
How long has snkrs been acting up?
When I got my new phone snkrs kept giving me errors and wouldn’t let me purchase anything for almost a week
Then suddenly it started working

Back
Top Bottom