Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

My boy hit on sz 9 DSM, he dont enter raffles ever its his second time hitting there (he hit off white converse first)

im starting to think that its my email, been using the same one for almsot a decade there i never hit not once

at least my ppl eating :pimp:

Nike has been disabling desktop for big releases like this that’s why if your try to enter in desktop it won’t go through.

bruh smh send me that energy right now this is exactly what happen on the high drop lol

It's a poor strategy as seen by the disaster that was the Sacai low drop last month. Mobile didn't work either for many. We were assed out either way.

It's a poor strategy as seen by the disaster that was the Sacai low drop last month. Mobile didn't work either for many. We were assed out either way.
The triple draw drop? That was very smooth for me in comparison to the blazers today

I was taking a **** when the password came up :rofl:like man I can’t be off guard for 5 mins. Thank god it was just a restock.

I literally just got the got em notification for the black sacais. I had no problem entering this morning though. Also saw the PayPal but just got Nikes confirm and got em notification. They system bugging

Back
Top Bottom