Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I wouldn’t necessarily count htown out Astroworld fest is November 9th and last year he had restocked every signature shoe with an abundance amount for both Saturday and Sunday. I was able to eat on three pairs of forces and three on IV’s

He sold them at the fest? How did that release go? Random pop up within the fest? I need to know the logistics of how that went down exactly lol.

He sold them at the fest? How did that release go? Random pop up within the fest? I need to know the logistics of how that went down exactly lol.
So basically the day of astroworld he will open up his shop SPACE in rice village for both Saturday and Sunday. I was able to go sunday and still had an abundance amount left over from Saturday. Hopefully he will the ones available

same folks hitting all of the time out there.

change my mind.

if the same folks hit, that doesn't tell you something? That means its hard for other folks that don't hit. Its the same people running the bots on the pass and hitting every time. I know this chick hits pass all the time, and conveniently she works at Stadium Goods. The rest of the average joes don't hit, and you think its easy? If you lived in NYC, you'd probably complain more than if you stayed where you are.

alonzofacepalmlebrontech.gif

I'd rather have a 0.0001% chance than a 0% chance.

With that said - congrats to all the NT members who hit. I ain't mad at y'all.

Last edited:
if the same folks hit, that doesn't tell you something? That means its hard for other folks that don't hit. Its the same people running the bots on the pass and hitting every time. I know this chick hits pass all the time, and conveniently she works at Stadium Goods. The rest of the average joes don't hit, and you think its easy? If you lived in NYC, you'd probably complain more than if you stayed where you are.

man you typed all that for my mind to remain unchanged.

if you are a normal sneaker forager. you should hit pass everytime if youre in that location.

the blueprint is the same every time.

so in conclusion. if you live there. its easy to hit.

but easy is relative so. meh. ima complain regardless unless i win.

ps. **** nychi

Back
Top Bottom