Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Was able to check out normally, just had to click checkout like 5 times lol.

Attachments

• IMG_3717.PNG
    IMG_3717.PNG
    54.8 KB · Views: 427
So you guys think once the timer runs down the shoes will go live? :emoji_thinking:

Yes.

He tweeted about dropping tonight, the TS page says drops Friday, and the timer runs out tonight at 12:00AM EST (technically Friday).

The drop is gonna be terrible since literally everyone knows the date and time of the drop. Felt like I had a pretty good chance with the last drops but zero confidence in this one.

Yes.

He tweeted about dropping tonight, the TS page says drops Friday, and the timer runs out tonight at 12:00AM EST (technically Friday).

The drop is gonna be terrible since literally everyone knows the date and time of the drop. Felt like I had a pretty chance with the last drops but zero confidence in this one.
i feel like they may have made a ton 6's

Yes.

The drop is gonna be terrible since literally everyone knows the date and time of the drop. Felt like I had a pretty good chance with the last drops but zero confidence in this one.

I don't know - that seems way too obvious.
But if it is true then that's gonna suck. It's already hard enough as it is to cop without a timer. Adding a timer just makes it exponentially harder.

SNKRS or bust honestly.

Have a feel these dudes made PAIRS. All the merch he droppin...I think Nike/Jordan really went in with the production. Nobody credible has come out and said these will be limited either. Got a feeling we gonna cook. Sucks for resale but these going straight to toe anyways.

Hopefully they made a whole heap of these. I don’t really want them but I’m helping out a friend and shorty wants them. We’ll see.

Yes.

people rumored this one to be of higher stock than most. I've heard both 100,000+ and 65,000. Regardless, about a billion people going for them but not entirely sure what to believe.

Yeah these do seem to be way more quantity made than the 1s simply because so many stores had raffles for these. And the fact that they straight up just put the shoe on his website with a date and everything.

Man, I posted a pic on IG for a Sneaker Store in London and it was selected for the opportunity to pick up the TS6s at retail, but collection only. The raffle did not specify collection only, and they seem to not want to budge. Really need to score on any of the raffles I have played or SNKRS, as I want to avoid the fakes that may be heading towards places like StockX. And living in a smaller city, I have no plugs or assists, so just hoping these will be attainable to some extent.

Man, I posted a pic on IG for a Sneaker Store in London and it was selected for the opportunity to pick up the TS6s at retail, but collection only. The raffle did not specify collection only, and they seem to not want to budge. Really need to score on any of the raffles I have played or SNKRS, as I want to avoid the fakes that may be heading towards places like StockX. And living in a smaller city, I have no plugs or assists, so just hoping these will be attainable to some extent.
Meaning you have to buy the shoes & every piece on jb clothing? That’s pretty spicy

i really would like to know the quality of hoodie, i don't wear merch with sneakers, but i really want the hoodies, i wish he printed on cpfm blanks then i'd know what i'm working with. also you all think at the end he'll put everything back up like he did for the astroworld drop?

Meaning you have to buy the shoes & every piece on jb clothing? That’s pretty spicy

no collection meaning he has to collect it in person. And this is probably Offspring, they're known for in-store pick up only.

Back
Top Bottom