Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Hoping I can score a 10.5 somewhere, which used to be a difficult size, but these days 11s and 12s seem to be harder to come by.

Yea but I think it was based on a condition that he doesn't yet know the outcome of.

I mean yeah because we don't know what he knows, but personally I think theres a good chance they'll drop at midnight. Just based on the signs that I see, he said don't sleep all week, dropped something new every day, this final countdown timer ends at midnight, he tweeted 6's tonight (with a rhetorical question mark, like asking the crowd if thats what they want), and he put a link after asking that question, says drop is friday on the site which the earliest possible time would be midnight in 3 hours (east coast). Obviously I could be wrong.

Hoping I can score a 10.5 somewhere, which used to be a difficult size, but these days 11s and 12s seem to be harder to come by.
You crazy them 10.5s -12 be sitting in most releases. These won't sit but they def will be more attainable than the 10s and below.

Wow 1st Win at KITH
Anyone know how the lines are? Is it in and out?

47853831-2667-49FA-A325-F14AE4792B32.jpeg

when i won the 4s it was about 30 mins from when they started letting ppl in to when i walked out the store, i also got there about 45 mins before the time on the email said to be there

It's been a good year on SNKRS for me, but as we all know, a TS Collab is a different beast. I'm going to try and speak a W into existence word to Lavar Ball.

I can’t believe some folks got off the waitlist
I’m thinking out of towners didn’t confirm cuz they couldn’t pick it up :lol:

No bs I been 0/100+ on SNKRS. My last win was the bred 1 from 2016. I even missed out on ALL the Off Whites.

All I’m asking for is 1 W -________-

Anyone having issues checking out on apparel? Been at work and keep getting card declines. Tried different ones also.
Have done a chargeback? I did one on the kanye merch they hadn’t shipped in timeframe listed and got blacklisted. I had to contact them to get it lifted.

For the people that will take an L, please don’t rage cop. It’s a Friday release so the person probably won’t ship your stuff until Monday, Tuesday, and maybe even Wednesday. It makes no sense and just becomes a resellers market. I like making money off shoes, but I like wearing them even more and not paying wild prices to do so.

besides travis scott and everyone loving him... i see the hype cuz of the nike air in the back... lets admit it that joint looks dope along with the clean camo green colorway... its a dope shoe cuz of the colorway but that nike air in the back definitely helps though

What time does DTLA FA allow line ups tomorrow? I'm trying to get in and out early. I'm not doing 2.5 hours again like the high release.

Back
Top Bottom