Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I’m just trying to stay awake for the end of the countdown.
C62BBEA9-A722-4A3C-877E-A3FDE4F93B26.gif

Does anyone feel like these are not going to drop at the end of the timer? I think that's too predictable.
Trav aint never lied tho....I dont see why he would make that post if he knew they werent dropping. Would make him look like a troll....dude not that desperate for attention lol

:emoji_hand_splayed::emoji_laughing:
Guilty of being a sucker for Nike Air on the shoe

Wish the Blue 4's had them on the GR

Jumpman and Cactus Jack cross is eh

aint nothing wrong with that... the blue F&F travis scott 4s are fire specifically because of the nike air... but whatever im happy to even have a pair regardless if it doesnt have the nike air in the back lol

LMAO even if the shoes do drop at 9:00 PST, the site gonna crash making it so nobody can get the shoes except for bots.

Trav aint never lied tho....I dont see why he would make that post if he knew they werent dropping. Would make him look like a troll....dude not that desperate for attention lol

Nah he's not going to lie I'm just saying I think they're going to drop at a random time and not at a very predictable hour.

It'll be another 12:00 hour countdown with all the merch restocked for one last money grab. Then the shoes and it'll be a bot fest and crash.

Back
Top Bottom