Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Goodnight folks ?
80D35F4D-2FF3-44F1-9D99-71326D7700A9.jpeg

So let’s take a step back analysis. What exactly are we looking at here? How is this even possible?

Has anybody got a email yet from the Travis Scott website I keep asking this question and get no answers
I’m sure I’m not the only person that ordered clothing from the website with the shoes dropped

Has anybody got a email yet from the Travis Scott website I keep asking this question and get no answers
I’m sure I’m not the only person that ordered clothing from the website with the shoes dropped
I got an email when I orders the apparel, the same drop as the shoes

I received a confirmation email from TS site and a paypal receipt as well on Thursday

so clean

34B38B49-1ECC-4D71-8E7A-655E6BD54D57.jpeg

9E13E722-A162-4BC8-88B6-5DFFB15FF36F.jpeg

high 1 > 6 > 4 > af1 sail > low 1 > af1 white > 33

I used to have tons of 6’s back in the days. Oly’s, multiple years of infrareds black and white, champagnes, cigars, DMP’s. but I don’t wear any 6’s now and haven’t for the past few years. This one I liked from the beginning because of the olive Undefeated vibes.

Last edited:
Salty I’m going to have to go the resale route to get my size 13. Then again, I hit on the 1s for retail so I should be happy for at least that.

Do not chat
Do not call
All I’m saying is it’s too early to contact Nike about shipping
It’s too risky and order might get F’ed up imo
If you don’t get shipping by like tues or wed then I would get worried
I once waited till Friday to get shipping from a sat order :emoji_grin:

You still talking this shyyt? Let it go, get over it. Did you even buy a pair?

Oh, I'm sorry for trying to have a discussion of the shoe in the thread about the shoe. Let me ask shipping questions questions instead since nobody seems to be asking about shipping.

Story Time - Long Read

Hit on the TS 6's from SNKRS yesterday and selected overnight shipping which was to be delivered today (Saturday). Tracking came around 8:30pm est last night from FedEx, when I woke up I got the normal scheduled for delivery/ out for delivery around 9am est. Around 11:40am I go to my garage waiting on the FedEX driver as it said it was going to be delivered before 12. I get a notification on my phone that the package was delivered about 5 minutes later. I look around knowing for a fact the package hasn't been delivered. I figured they must have marked it delivered and will be coming in the next 5 to 10 minutes. Still no package. I called Customer Service and explained everything, she asked me what was in the box (really).... I said shoes. She told me they will try and contact the driver and call me back before 5pm. I check the tracking again and noticed it was dropped off to my address BUT instead of Square street it was Circle street. I threw the address in the GPS and it said the other address was 20 minutes away from me. Jump in the car and drive to this other house. I drive up and down the street and didn't see any house with my same house number. I park my car and walk up and down the street and didn't see any package sitting outside. So I head back to my house and called FedEx customer service while i'm driving back. I'm speaking with a different person explaining everything again and she told me she will mark it as urgent. I get home and I receive a call from the local FedEx office. The lady tells me that the driver said he dropped it off but noticed it was the wrong address, went back to the house but the package was inside already (In my head I'm like why didn't he just knock on the door and get it back). She said they are sending a different driver to go and get it back, she will call me back. About 20 minutes later she calls me back and said the new driver got the package back!!!!, he is headed your way now. I go outside and wait, driver pulls up and say I can't do nothing but say i'm sorry. He told me that he couldn't even find the house at first and have no clue how the other guy messed this up. It was an older lady who had the package and didn't know what to do with it. He told me usually the package is gone if something like this happen. He also said the other guy will be getting written up for this. Before he left I said let me open this up in front of you to make sure somebody didn't open it and tape it back up. Everything checked out

Ill take my chances holding my package at the FedEx facility from now on, hope everyone has a good day.

Back
Top Bottom