Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

The 1 Lows are still sitting at 900-1000.

If you think the 6's are going to fall to 600-700 you are clearly delusional. There's 1200 pages of Trav releases to show you the prices go up, not down over time.

The 1s are going down, but then again all 1s were going through some crazy price surge. Size 8 was 2.2k at one point. It's down to like 1800 now.

Anyone who have ordered or won a raffle through SNS, please help me out!
So, I have my apartment number (in line 2) included in my default address under my SNS account.
However, when checking the PayPal invoice, it only shows line 1 of my address and my apartment # is missing.
I am worried that the package will be shipped out and will be returned due to an "incorrect address."
Do they ship out to the address under the SNS account or using the address on PayPal.
Help is appreciated!!

Anyone who have ordered or won a raffle through SNS, please help me out!
So, I have my apartment number (in line 2) included in my default address under my SNS account.
However, when checking the PayPal invoice, it only shows line 1 of my address and my apartment # is missing.
I am worried that the package will be shipped out and will be returned due to an "incorrect address."
Do they ship out to the address under the SNS account or using the address on PayPal.
Help is appreciated!!
Using the PayPal address

Oh, I'm sorry for trying to have a discussion of the shoe in the thread about the shoe. Let me ask shipping questions questions instead since nobody seems to be asking about shipping.
Did you buy the shoes while you over there worried about the price ?????

So does SNS ship via DHL or UPS?
Also how fast is their customer service reply? My only hope is placing it for hold at a location

Seriously what’s the secret to wining these snkrs draw. I been seeing people hit multiples on a single draw and others who hit draw after draw. Congrats to all the winners

Honestly, the secret is in the size AND more so LUCK. That's it.

Received my tracking number this morning. Pretty sure I'm going to keep these and get rid of the 1's.

LMAO, you're on drugs.

Had something similar happen recently with FedEx. Seller didn’t include my unit #. Call customer service and see if you can get it held at a UPS location. If not, they’re going to end up sending it back.

Patchwork AF1’s are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

If you receive a lot of packages from ups they might even add the unit # just by your name
I remember one time ups sent me a package that was for someone else but didn’t have the unit # but we shared the last name so they corrected it and sent it to me lol
Couldn’t locate the person and no one tried to claim it
Ended up get a free pair of adidas soccer shoes

Honestly, the secret is in the size AND more so LUCK. That's it.

LMAO, you're on drugs.
Sorry you feel that way. There are just other Jordan 1's and pairs of FOG's that I rather purchase with the funds gained from the TS 1's. A great looking sneaker but if I can get 2-3 other pairs I like more in return for them then I'm all for it.

Won footdistrict raffle and they sent a paypal invoice. When i go to pay, it has my old address and it wont allow me to change the address. I emailed them but no response. Anyone been in this situation?

Whatever you guys do don’t contact Nike about shipping
I repeat do not contact

yup only contact when your shoes ship.

The 1 Lows are still sitting at 900-1000.

If you think the 6's are going to fall to 600-700 you are clearly delusional. There's 1200 pages of Trav releases to show you the prices go up, not down over time.

not sz 13 :smokin

20191012_154000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom