Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Delivery from Nike. My daughter tried them on before I did lol

Attachments

• 0EBB84D7-B024-49D1-AF6E-8BEA5FF41690.jpeg
    0EBB84D7-B024-49D1-AF6E-8BEA5FF41690.jpeg
    270.5 KB · Views: 170
Nike puts delivery restriction on most packages nowadays, meaning you can't just go rerouting it without contacting Nike first. Happened to me a few times and FedEx said it was a shipper restriction on it and that I have to contact Nike to have it rerouted for pickup at a fedex location. Just recently I won the Supreme Dunk SB from SNKRS and I requested it to be held because I wasn't going to be home, I got confirmation that FedEx will rerouted to have it held, but came delivery day, they just dropped it in front of my door step anyway.

Nike puts delivery restriction on most packages nowadays, meaning you can't just go rerouting it without contacting Nike first. Happened to me a few times and FedEx said it was a shipper restriction on it and that I have to contact Nike to have it rerouted for pickup at a fedex location. Just recently I won the Supreme Dunk SB from SNKRS and I requested it to be held because I wasn't going to be home, I got confirmation that FedEx will rerouted to have it held, but came delivery day, they just dropped it in front of my door step anyway.
They sent my pair back to Nike saying undeliverable. I need to contact them

Late but I got shipping confirmation today. Should be here by Thursday, hopefully before but with the holiday tomorrow that’s probably when it’ll come.

Aside from the BIRs, people don’t really buy 6s anymore, at least not at retail. Most cws of 6s don’t sellout and end up hitting deep discount nowadays. My guess is the model has been ruined by so many bad GR cws, which is ironic since they release one good retro+ cw of these TS 6s and people are going nuts.

Shows the model has potential but Nike/JB have more or less killed it with so many garbage cws over the years.
Don't get it twisted, if these didn't have the cactus jack name attached to it along with the limited release numbers, they'd go on discount too.

Black infrared and carmine are really the only 6s that have withstood the test of time.

They sent my pair back to Nike saying undeliverable. I need to contact them
I've seen people's stuff go back to Nike as undeliverable only to get their order cancelled. Nike ain't on the whole ship it twice out of pocket scene. Have you contacted them?

Had mine sent to a FedEx hub no problem. Like 5 minutes later the guy at the FedEx here called me to let me know my package will be ready for pick up on Monday instead of Tuesday

Don't know if its still do it, but they used to ship Fed Ex west coast, UPS midwest/east coast.
Makes sense. I'm in the Midwest. All my packs come ups. My ups driver cool old dude too, he ain't stealing packs and I've always tipped him just for the long walk as my yard and driveway pretty big.

Back
Top Bottom