Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You'd be blessed if that happens. You'd get em even cheaper next week. These ain't em bro.....plus with rumored 100k plus prices falling. I hope they actually don't send em to you so you can thank me later. Lol fr
Guess what, seller didn't ship. Goat is trying to find a replacement pair. Guess price isn't dropping as so confidently predicted lol. I'm glad I got that SNKRS W though

since i started using the nike app in 2015 i never once hit on snkrs draw and i spend thousands of dollars a year direct through nike since i been using the app i hardly buy shoes in store anymore though this past month i copped 3 or 4 shoes at stores

This month is the most in stores purchase i made in one month in 2019

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Guess what, seller didn't ship. Goat is trying to find a replacement pair. Guess price isn't dropping as so confidently predicted lol. I'm glad I got that SNKRS W though
Lol your a clown. It's been two days prices will dip late this week into next week as I predicted. I hit 4 pair plus the pair I paid resale on. So 5 total. I want prices to dip so heads can grab, I'm I. No rush to off my pairs, more for trade bait than anything minus my personal pair.

Back
Top Bottom