Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

giphy (5).gif

Resale is resale when it's not retail. This guy trying to justify it. :lol:
I agree with you. I ain't trying to justify anything......I knew what this release would be like so I had no problem securing a pair at a somewhat descent price. I'm sure alot of people would be copping at 550-600 if prices dipped that low.

I agree with you. I ain't trying to justify anything......I knew what this release would be like so I had no problem securing a pair at a somewhat descent price. I'm sure alot of people would be copping at 550-600 if prices dipped that low.
I know. I'm just playin man

Has It Been Confirmed That Zadeh Ain’t Pushing At Least A Fraction Of His Inventory As Foo Foo’s Tho? :nerd:

So do we have any numbers on how many dropped? Would there be any more surprise drops of this CW, or are we done?
With the yellow/mustard, they are saying 50k. Not sure if olive/green were more or less than 50k

I agree with you. I ain't trying to justify anything......I knew what this release would be like so I had no problem securing a pair at a somewhat descent price. I'm sure alot of people would be copping at 550-600 if prices dipped that low
you get them in yet? Consensus was fakes or not? Still confused
Na it'll be at least 2-3 weeks before I get them. I literally just got my uncs from him like two weeks ago.

So do we have any numbers on how many dropped? Would there be any more surprise drops of this CW, or are we done?
With the yellow/mustard, they are saying 50k. Not sure if olive/green were more or less than 50k
I mean they're will be restocks like all shoes. But who knows when and where. Probably ts website and we saw how that went first time.

Does anyone
Can’t you tell by this guys posts that he is clearly more intelligent than the rest of us and, therefore, shouldn’t be questioned? Yeah, he may sound ignorant but that’s just how geniuses sound to us regular folks.

I wonder why FTA changed their policy on unclaimed pairs for hot releases
Probably cuz there were fights and too much nonsense going on

Y’all still buying kicks from Zadeh... lol it’s only a couple years until that dude completely disappears and then y’all gonna find out what you got in your closet.
You make no sense, I've sold multiple pairs I've received from him on goat and sx. Never failed an authentication. So your point is????

Back
Top Bottom