Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Zadeh!! Damn I haven't heard bout them in the longest... what shoe did was it that blew him up in these threads? Sbb 1s, chis..?

Lol your a clown. It's been two days prices will dip late this week into next week as I predicted. I hit 4 pair plus the pair I paid resale on. So 5 total. I want prices to dip so heads can grab, I'm I. No rush to off my pairs, more for trade bait than anything minus my personal pair.
Slow down with the name calling, chief, Just sharing what happened. I don't care what happens either way. Just glad and fortunate I got my pair at retail.

0772271C-5D1D-4E10-B91C-D15DA3CAA399.jpeg

Hey guys, managed to get pair of TS 6s in my size (US11) for 550 all the expenses counted in (had to fly to London, long story...). Do you advise to hold them for 3,4 months or should I sell now for 900?

Hey guys, managed to get pair of TS 6s in my size (US11) for 550 all the expenses counted in (had to fly to London, long story...). Do you advise to hold them for 3,4 months or should I sell now for 900?
Hold if you paid that price

Lol.

Calls someone a clown for paying resale.
Fully admits he paid resale but it was cheaper then normal resale.
But then said cheaper resale could be possible UA or Fake.

Only on NT. We know drama.

And before you get upset I said possible UA/Fakes. At this point who really knows (Goat/StockX aren’t the end all be all).

I’m hoping my attorney gets me a nice settlement from workers Comp. But a lil gambling n some side hustles don’t hurt. Sneaker head struggles all it is.

I’m just curious. Has anyone ever gotten a shipping notification from Nike and not had their shoes at least make it to the carrier. I’m sure one or more of you have had a package lost or stolen but I’m talking never made it to UPS/FedEx after getting a shipment notification

I was driving when I entered the raffle and had no hopes of hitting. It was weird. Page immediately said “purchased” but didn’t think that meant I hit. Didn’t know if that was normal.

Back
Top Bottom