Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

EGyLlvOXYAA850e.jpg

You only live with the 1’s ? Lol

yeah, I would be good with just the 1 high granted I have all but the six is probably gonna take two weeks to get to me with the way goat is, but I think the 1 high is basically what triggered all of this madness look at the fours... they were just meh when they dropped.

And keep it a 100 from a collector stand point the low 1 should be going for a ridiculous amount of money because they legit only dropped in two places, sneaker market is a joke at this point.

Imagine paying resell and
I’m just curious. Has anyone ever gotten a shipping notification from Nike and not had their shoes at least make it to the carrier. I’m sure one or more of you have had a package lost or stolen but I’m talking never made it to UPS/FedEx after getting a shipment notification

RIP

I’ve been lucky on the Travis Scott’s. 4s, 1 highs, AF1s, and now 6s for retail. Had to pay resale on the lows. It was interesting because I found a guy on IG through Grailed and he sold me a pair PayPal invoice. He offered to ship without opening the package from Nike and I told him I was cool with that. They came and were definitely unopened. I though it was kind of risky for the seller in retrospect but it all worked out well

Back
Top Bottom