Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FedEx tracking shows it made it to my city on Saturday night yet it’s scheduled for delivery on Tuesday? I’m going to be pissed if they leave it at my doorstep today.

FedEx tracking shows it made it to my city on Saturday night yet it’s scheduled for delivery on Tuesday? I’m going to be pissed if they leave it at my doorstep today.
I’ll bet they do deliver today for you. FedEx used to not deliver on Mondays but now they do. Their system, when giving estimates, does not count Monday as being a delivery day when in fact it is. I’ve had a couple of things say Tuesday and they delivered Monday within the past 3 months.

On Nike it says in transit but there has been no movement. On Nike says “just shipped. Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the UPS facility. Please check back soon” and it has a tracking number. When I lookup the tracking number on UPS’s app it says “order processed. Ready for UPS”. So the label was created Saturday but the shoes still have not made it from Nike to a UPS facility. I’ve never had it say this for so long on Nike. Other sites occasionally will do this but not Nike

Mine says the same thing. Chill. We good.

has anyone got an email for the clothing on the Travis Scott website

Im talking about the clothing that came out the night of the shoe releasing

I ordered the green skull jumpman hoody and I got no email

Last edited:
Undercutting is approaching
source.gif

Scored a pair on the travis scott website, size 12. I got infrared 6's in a 12.5 and they have the slightest bit of wiggle room, hoping that the 12 will work on the TS6. However if not, definitely going to cop a personal size 13, since 12.5 is near 2k on goat atm :wow:

I saw a pic with red laces in em, and honestly thought they looked like christmas presents lol. I keep thinking black might be the way to go, or possibly sail?

It's hilarious to watch the price on these decrease by $5 each day. Cats really will hold out for $20/$30 extra dollars long enough for the price to crash and lose hundreds. Genius.

Don’t know if this was talked about already but, has anyone else had to pay tax yet on StockX and Goat? This has to be new as in over the last few weeks.

These shoes have had me stress

I’ll feel a lot better when they do. Will be glad when they arrive. I put these second to the 1 highs as my favorites and am really looking forward to having them

Pm me your order number and I’ll call to check for you

I’ll bet they do deliver today for you. FedEx used to not deliver on Mondays but now they do. Their system, when giving estimates, does not count Monday as being a delivery day when in fact it is. I’ve had a couple of things say Tuesday and they delivered Monday within the past 3 months.
Yup rescheduled for today. It’s on the truck.

Don’t know if this was talked about already but, has anyone else had to pay tax yet on StockX and Goat? This has to be new as in over the last few weeks.
Yeah. I started having to pay tax on Stock X earlier this summer. Ebay and GOAT came the month after. Grailed is the only site where I don’t pay tax anymore

Back
Top Bottom