Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

We all are entitled to our own varied opinions but not a single public release Travis shoe has moved me before the 6’s. They are amazing all by themselves. IMHO, every single other TS except “maybe” the swap swoosh Af1’s with the lacelock would have been dust bunnies without his co-branding and no stash pockets... Again, just my opinion.

You must not buy Jordan 1s. ??‍♂️

Preschool pair arrived today! Was expecting the shoes on Wednesday

E7A5DDB9-2BFB-445F-8942-3C2D3D78DEBC.jpeg
C3218D85-D2EC-4B47-B858-FCB11A38C7F7.jpeg
glue stains?
do goat sell clothing
nope

Just seen that sales tax on stockx for the cargos no sir do goat sell clothing

GOAT charges tax now too. Doesn't matter.

I also think that this addition of taxes will have a negative impact on SX/GOAT. I see fewer purchase transactions happening & more people resorting to local shops, buying off people they know & eBay (if they don't charge taxes yet) etc.

I know a lot of people who asked SX to close their account because of the security breach incident as well. (Not me)

PO

Last edited:
I am pretty sure the state sales tax laws kicked in for a bunch of the remaining states at start of Oct, so all online purchases will be affected. Not just Stockx/Goat.

I had a bid in for some Nigel 1s a couple weeks ago and they ended up costing me $40 more than I planned. Ugh..

Yes, I received an order confirmation like all releases on his site. There are no updates yet tho for mine. No shipping or tracking, just the confirmation. You didn’t even get that email from TS site?
I’m in the same boat with frenzy, ordered the pants and payment went through but I haven’t gotten an confirmation or anything.

You talking about the highest x Jordan brand collab? I’m also confused because I thought that it was 4-5 weeks for the merch ? Or did they mean for the HITR tees?

StockX Bid Accepted On The Grey Hoodie Today For $275.54 :pimp:

On Standby For The Pocket Watchers To Comment On How Ridiculous That Price Is :lol:

Seems Like The Grey Was Ran In Lesser Production Quantity Than The Green Based On Numbers Available On The Aftermarket :nerd:

Then Again, Maybe I’m Just Subconsciously Trying To Justify My Overspending? :lol:

:rofl: wow, these are gonna slump when ppl see the poor quality control & start making video about it. amazing for methough. keep the bad pics coming.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom