Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

prices falling
tenor (1).gif

Im glad I don’t get hit with sales tax being in NC from StockX. Probably going to get my pair Tuesday/Wednesday

You talking about the highest x Jordan brand collab? I’m also confused because I thought that it was 4-5 weeks for the merch ? Or did they mean for the HITR tees?
Def the Jordan brand hoodie. The Travis merch gonna be hitting households around thanksgiving. I just got shipping from TS site for the Jordan hoodie couple minutes ago as well

Some info is all over the place. People saying the quality is on point and then dude shows his buzzins pair with the ripped part in the back smh

StockX Bid Accepted On The Grey Hoodie Today For $275.54 :pimp:

On Standby For The Pocket Watchers To Comment On How Ridiculous That Price Is :lol:

Seems Like The Grey Was Ran In Lesser Production Quantity Than The Green Based On Numbers Available On The Aftermarket :nerd:

Then Again, Maybe I’m Just Subconsciously Trying To Justify My Overspending? :lol:

You talking about the black suede one? I also 'overpaid' for same hoodie right around same price. If you want it and made money on other stuff, don't see an issue at all. If they do go down in price, I dont think it will be much.

What I can't believe is the nike air merch from TS site selling on Stock X. People been buying that merch for 2 and 3 times retail when they were up for anyone to buy all damn day. I just don't understand how people able to sell if it is 5 weeks out from shipping.

You talking about the black suede one? I also 'overpaid' for same hoodie right around same price. If you want it and made money on other stuff, don't see an issue at all. If they do go down in price, I dont think it will be much.

What I can't believe is the nike air merch from TS site selling on Stock X. People been buying that merch for 2 and 3 times retail when they were up for anyone to buy all damn day. I just don't understand how people able to sell if it is 5 weeks out from shipping.
Yep That’s It! The Aftermarket Availability (At Least In My Size) Is Alarmingly Lower For The Grey Than The Green. That Tells Me Off Instinct That Less Of These Were Made Than The Olive One. :nerd:

Just Got Word As Well That The Seller For The Olive Hoodie I Locked In At $270 Shipped Just Received Shipping Confirmation From TS Website :pimp:

Now Just Need To Track Down The Shorts At A Reasonable Price Point And I Can Call It Quits On This One

GOAT charges tax now too. Doesn't matter.

I also think that this addition of taxes will have a negative impact on SX/GOAT. I see fewer purchase transactions happening & more people resorting to local shops, buying off people they know & eBay (if they don't charge taxes yet) etc.

I know a lot of people who asked SX to close their account because of the security breach incident as well. (Not me)

PO
eBay does charge sales tax. It started the same time as GOAT which for me was a month after Stock X. Grailed and the sneaker con apps don’t charge tax to my knowledge

eBay does charge sales tax. It started the same time as GOAT which for me was a month after Stock X. Grailed and the sneaker con apps don’t charge tax to my knowledge

I dont know why Goat hasnt started charging in california yet.

StockX Bid Accepted On The Grey Hoodie Today For $275.54 :pimp:

On Standby For The Pocket Watchers To Comment On How Ridiculous That Price Is :lol:

Seems Like The Grey Was Ran In Lesser Production Quantity Than The Green Based On Numbers Available On The Aftermarket :nerd:

Then Again, Maybe I’m Just Subconsciously Trying To Justify My Overspending? :lol:

Hi, pocket watcher here, that’s ridiculous.

Hoodie, I saw the oop for the kicks lucky man lol
Olive Hoodie Copped On Ebay

Grey Hoodie Copped Off StockX

:wink:

Hi, pocket watcher here, that’s ridiculous.

Don’t Trip My Guy, The Pockets Gonna Be Just Fine :pimp:

These Are Two Classic Pieces Of New Age Jordan Apparel In My Eyes. I Can More Than Assure You This Will Be Considered A “Good Price” By This Time Next Year If Not Half That :nerd:

Sewn Skeleton FreeThrow Line Graphic?

Come On Bruh! :nthat:

Those Pop Up JB Pieces And The Current Going Rates They’re Seeing?

Now That’s A Different Story :smh:

*cough* Cash Grab *cough*

Last edited:
wow now i cant enter bid, buyers keep raising the price too lol

so inpatient. BTW has any one had this message when trying to enter a bid

*(Something went wrong fetching your pricing. Please try again)*

Last edited:
wow now i cant enter bid, buyers keep raising the price too lol

so inpatient. BTW has any one had this message when trying to enter a bid

*(Something went wrong fetching your pricing. Please try again)*
Out Of Curiosity, What Kinnda Bid Are You Putting In And For What Size?

Interested To Hear What The “That Hoodie Cost Too Much” Boi’s Are Forking Over For The Kicks Aftermarket?

:nerd:

Back
Top Bottom