Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You guys consider $1200+ as tanking/crashing? lol. At least for the smaller sizes that is. We all know the pattern by now, it dips then shoots the hell up later. And....if this is considered the dip now, you guys are in trouble. Ya'll wealthy ballers better cop now then cause it's only going to get worse and go up and up.

What? 6’s are a top 5 Jordan model.

1571155067177.gif

You guys consider $1200+ as tanking/crashing? lol. At least for the smaller sizes that is. We all know the pattern by now, it dips then shoots the hell up later. And....if this is considered the dip now, you guys are in trouble. Ya'll wealthy ballers better cop now then cause it's only going to get worse and go up and up.
Lol wut....I’m a full sized human. My size just dropped almost 300 over a few hours. It ain’t goin up right now my guy.

98 camry with the cassette tape player

its actually the 6th :wink:

all jokes aside, curious to hear your model ranking. Mine is 1, 3, 4, 6, 11. 5's is a close one too. 1, 6, 5, are some of my fave just because of the Slam Dunk anime

1, 3, 11 are my favorite silhouettes by far

Then 4 and 5

10 and 12 are the most comfy tho

98 camry with the cassette tape player

its actually the 6th :wink:

all jokes aside, curious to hear your model ranking. Mine is 1, 3, 4, 6, 11. 5's is a close one too. 1, 6, 5, are some of my fave just because of the Slam Dunk anime
5, 1, 3, 6, 11
Slam Dunk definitely introduced me to 6's :lol:

1, 3, 11 are my favorite silhouettes by far

Then 4 and 5

10 and 12 are the most comfy tho

10 are definitely comfy. For the longest time, I disliked the 1's because of the comfort and I used to just wear dunk highs and sb's as an alternative to 1's even tho I owned a few 01 models.

10 are definitely comfy. For the longest time, I disliked the 1's because of the comfort and I used to just wear dunk highs and sb's as an alternative to 1's even tho I owned a few 01 models.

They get pretty comfy when broken in

My shadows are some of my favorite beaters

Perfect storm for these. Most people getting their retail pairs already so the rest of this week will indicate the dip median. Holiday season coming soon and impulse purchases tend to go up, so y'all know what that means.

Back
Top Bottom