Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

the seller decided he could hold em for more, so he didnt ship. kinda messed up. hope he got penalized.

uhh

A9DFAF38-3FD8-43DD-B6A4-0482968AABF5.png

means it failed authentication.

why this gotta happen on my first purchase on goat :frown:

since the price dipped a bit and the lowest ask is less then what I paid, how does finding a replacement work or how long until they decide to refund me instead

6634C114-1A74-4CA3-AFE0-09AEA94CB42E.jpeg

I would just like to thank my mom and dad for giving me my feet. In school I use to hate the fact that my friends could cop the kids size jordan’s for the low and I had to “dream” about copping the men’s size jordan’s. I would ask my mother to buy me the shoes and of course she would say no. I would then get frustrated and she would tell me and I quote “If you iff at me one more time I’m gonna beat piss from you! Get a job and buy your own shoes!”
Well that day has come mom. I finally get it. I have a job and can buy my own shoes. Nobody will be beating me to the point of urination. Thank you for giving me a larger foot size as stockx prices are indeed crashing and I may be able to cop the Travis Scott 6s now. Thank you, you are the real mvp.

Additionally, I don’t know what “iff’ing” is but I was accused of doing it all through childhood. I’m gonna go out on a limb and saying that is a made up word, mom. Also, if you beat me until I urinated it seems that would have posed a larger problem for you. Considering that fact you would either have to clean me up or put me in your car and the urine would soak up your cloth seats(bc you know we did not have leather seating). Just saying, didn’t make sense mom. Still love you though.

- Z

I prefer Lexus over BMW ? CHECKS OVER STRIPES!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191015-124357.png
    Screenshot_20191015-124357.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 177
Last edited:
why this gotta happen on my first purchase on goat :frown:

since the price dipped a bit and the lowest ask is less then what I paid, how does finding a replacement work or how long until they decide to refund me instead

if its cheaper now, you should probably request to cancel that order and then place a new order. Because if and when they do find you a replacement, its the same price you paid.

Back
Top Bottom