Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Size 4.5 Got Dropped Off Here At The Office Without Any Issues :pimp:
F6E0E57E-8A83-4C42-A7EB-01E36CBF0A05.jpeg
I didn’t realize the shoes were in the pic

Notre was confirmed to be getting them, but still haven’t seen any type of announcement from them on how or when they’re releasing.

Nike confirmed the retailers that were getting them in that News article they did before the release and Notre was on there.

Hopefully they’re planning something unique again where they can give back to the community during the raffle (like the book drive and shoe drive). Notre is so dope for that.
Yo - good looks on finding Notre on that press release! And - yes Notre is probably my favorite of the Chicago boutiques - I am 100% in on another shoe or book drive if they do it.

You guys got any good suggestions for sole protectors on these? Normally never use those but I would like to keep the gitd portions clean

Ordered an Olive hoodie for myself, and one for my brother (Nike Air / Highest). Also an Olive snap back.

Can't believe someone paid $300 on StockX for the snapback. Someone else paid $250. That's nuts. I didn't even feel great about paying the $50 + tax +shipping.

Ordered an Olive hoodie for myself, and one for my brother (Nike Air / Highest). Also an Olive snap back.

Can't believe someone paid $300 on StockX for the snapback. Someone else paid $250. That's nuts. I didn't even feel great about paying the $50 + tax +shipping.
How the hell do they have any of the merch already tho? Thought these were the made to order and 4-5 week delivery

Gs pair said delivered at 3:30 rushed home only to find nothing left at front porch.....couldn't believe it, so I walked around and of course on my neighbors porch was my package. Hold at facility from now on everybody. Fukkk that.

Back
Top Bottom