Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

15CEADBC-365D-4969-A152-927A9030459E.jpeg

Other pair waiting at home. SNKRS was good to us this time around.

hows quality

Just got mine from the Walgreens. There must’ve been like 8 boxes there from Nike. Still think I was being paranoid but better safe than sorry

Man size 10 might go under 900 lol I gotta learn how to be more patient on the secondary market

I've never had an issue at this address in well over 10 years of consistent cops until this release. ??‍♂️ I'm sick tbh.
Have you checked with all of your neighbors in the area? Maybe the doorbell camera didn’t catch it and it was delivered to the wrong address. Over the years that has almost always been the case for me when something shows delivered but isn’t.

It’s also possible the UPS driver marked it as delivered when he was in the area but didn’t have the time to drop it off, and will drop it off tomorrow.

If I were you though I’d ask your neighbors right now if anyone got the package by mistake, and if no one has it file a claim with UPS immediately. If you get the claim filed quickly they should be able to contact the driver while his memory is fresh and can recall where he dropped it off at.

It’s very very unlikely the driver stole it if that’s what you’re worried about. Most UPS drivers make way too much to risk their job for a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Regarding overpaying a bit on resale:

Check back in a year, then you'll feel good again. I overpaid on my Sacai Blazers @ $375. Shortly after, they dipped to $298 and I was a bit annoyed. But now they're over $600.

Last edited:
my only problem with owning so many older 6's is the nubuck cracking at the toebox and the midsole/heel paintchip. Don't know if they fixed the problem. Obviously the midsole crumbling too much much later down the line, like the 4's too.

1's are solid for at least the next 30 years

Back
Top Bottom