Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

4s are thE weakest ones, well that is the GR blue one, the olive and purple are better than the 1His for sure

Look good with Orange laces

1F613F90-7799-4899-A736-4AD4E7DB955E.jpeg

I got a strong feeling these might pass the 1 in resell value..

I actually hope it does, so I can swap it for a pair of the 1s :nthat:

6s def were more limited. 1s are a better model though imo.

Certainly doesn't feel that way during release. Seems like way more people hit on here for the 6s than during the 1s. Also felt like so many people hit multiples for these 6s.

I’m sitting here looking at them all rn...
AJ1 Highs
IVs
VIs
AJ1 Lows
It is what it is ??‍♂️? Sidebar, it looks like SNKRS updated they layout a bit ?

Size 11 going for $700. I thinks it’s the cheapest.. hope it goes lower. If I would of known, I would of save the initial $300 I had put up and sold 2 pairs of kicks I could easily got $200. Win some loose some. By the way shoes shots are fire. Congrats to those who got em and keep hunting for those who don’t.

I’m personally not much of a Jordan 6 man, so I passed on the TSs, the 1s are my favorite, but these are dope, and the glow-in-the-dark outsole is something else IMO.

Orange laces gives them that Undefeated 4 look
Totally agree, but I don’t think that’s necessarily a good thing here. While I think the colors are cool on these, it’s those comparisons to the Undefeated 4s that I wish these were different. Both the 4s and the 1s were newish color combos, but these are super similar to the Undefeateds. Still clean though.

Don't like the look of the orange laces. Yellow are OKAY, but Unions did it first and so much better. IMO the black (dark grey?) laces are the way to go, for sure.

Honestly hype drove these to the prices they at, it definitely wasn't quantity as there are a ton more than the 1s, that said 1s will always stay higher in terms of value. But who cares I'm keeping all my pairs. Or trading up.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10.4 KB · Views: 196
Back
Top Bottom