Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

@vinotwofour not edited

AB7C19FD-0FA1-4CB7-9CEA-5FB1022F8668.jpeg
that's attention to detail. whatever is going inside that pouch turned his frown on the 1s, into a smile on the 6s :lol:

There are good people in the world. ??

The UPS delivery guy dropped my package off around the corner on the Court that shares the same name as my Drive. The guy that lives there said he looked at the package this morning and drove around to my house to drop it off to me. Package unopened, untampered with. When he gave it to me, he even mentioned "These must be the Travis Scotts, huh?" Either he's the nicest guy in the world or he's tryna line me up. ? Very relieved, nonetheless.
You lucky AF. Anyone else they would never be seen again LOL

Black Infrared 6 is my fav J of all time. Grew up in Europe when Jordan was breaking through there (probably in his 4th year with the bulls) and this was one of the first Jordans I really just liked everything about, they were just hard to get, and super expensive. So a lot of nostalgia for me with the 6.
And I like 1s too, and have more of those compared to 6s, but did not care about the huge reverse swoosh on the TS 1. Colorway is fun, but not a need pair. This olive 6 though...

6s are my second favorite Jordan of all time behind the 11s
Say it louder for the people in the back!! Nah growing up September 6's were my jam, even the low top chrome 6's were the move for me. But when I got the DMP pack I wasn't feeling them as much. This green tho is talking to me.

Kudos the packaging, Travis and his team was on the money with this one.

in general to me: 1 > 4 >> 6

Travis's: 4 > 6 > 1s

I want to like the 1s but can't get past the swoosh. Just doesn't look good to me.

4s weren't amazing quality or details but love the light blue/black/red cw. my only gripe with them is the jumpman instead of NA heel tab

these 6s look great though. wasn't mad I missed on the 1s but these hurt. If sz 10 gets down in the 700s it'll be tough to pass

For me in general 1s>4>6
Trav 4>1>6
Only thing is they should've done more for the 4s, no real special box and no extra laces for the 4s though, dunno why.

4 years ago - wore the last black infared all fall/winter '14/15.. ish had the hardest midsole. didn't fit well .. thin laces never looked good same w the tongue shroud, always buckled. Black material was eh.

hey thats me, i bought em retail, wore em, didn't love em.

4 years ago - wore the last black infared all fall/winter '14/15.. ish had the hardest midsole. didn't fit well .. thin laces never looked good same w the tongue shroud, always buckled. Black material was eh.

hey thats me, i bought em retail, wore em, didn't love em.

Yea that pair was trash.

Back
Top Bottom