Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

75D6D6A4-E6CA-4BFE-A032-E68A97AB6815.jpeg

has anyone got an email for the clothing on the Travis Scott website

Im talking about the clothing that came out the night of the shoe releasing

I ordered the green skull jumpman hoody and I got no email

or has anyone got a confirmation email for the shoes or clothing that dropped last friday night

Legit can’t even access the shoe on stockx. Hope the prices on goat fall too because people are tying to match prices on stockx.

has anyone got an email for the clothing on the Travis Scott website

Im talking about the clothing that came out the night of the shoe releasing

I ordered the green skull jumpman hoody and I got no email

or has anyone got a confirmation email for the shoes or clothing that dropped last friday night
Yes Got Confirmation email.
travis check.png

I love the fit man, good feel on the waist and slightly above the knee length. Material is butter, feels better than tech shorts if you have pair. These def staying with me for the long haul.

If you were on the fence, get those thangs man!
Did You Go TTS Or Size Down? :nerd:

What Size You End Up Going With And What Kinnda Build Are You? :nerd:

did your shorts ship or did you get a ship date ?
when did you get this ? my CC has been with no info on their end
this this point i dont even want this crap
I received the email 10/10 right after I placed the order... It says 4-5 weeks for merch to ship so Probably won't get it until November

any1 who got the exclusive hoodie can comment on the fit? im debating pulling the trigger.

cause if people saying the shorts are great quality, that hoodie must be fuego as well.

So need to decide to pick up one today with prices falling, or pick up one or two more, to offset some of the resell cost at a later time. Just like stocks, have to gamble prices will go up enough to offset some of the initial cost of multiple pairs. I can sit on them, so that's not an issue.

Did You Go TTS Or Size Down? :nerd:

What Size You End Up Going With And What Kinnda Build Are You? :nerd:
I went true to size on the shorts XL and I like how they fit a lot. The cargo pants also went Xl and its fits albeit a bit loose at the waist but it has the strings to tighten. If you're on the skinny end I would def recommend sizing down on the cargo pants.

I'm 6'2" and 265 for reference

Back
Top Bottom