Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I cant for the life of me imagine having to spend that much on a pair of shoes. I have them, and have had every Travis Scott, although at retail...............But i`ve never liked any pair enough to pay more than retail.

You wear any of them yet or were they bought for you to stare at while they sit in your room?

It feels great to actually wear your pairs. More then likely the ones spending resell is the ones who plan to wear the shoes once they get them. Seems to me those that cop for retail are just holding for that down the line flip. I’m old school so my retail cops touch ground like they were meant to.

You wear any of them yet or were they bought for you to stare at while they sit in your room?

It feels great to actually wear your pairs. More then likely the ones spending resell is the ones who plan to wear the shoes once they get them. Seems to me those that cop for retail are just holding for that down the line flip. I’m old school so my retail cops touch ground like they were meant to.
Sold them all because they werent worth what they were going for. Even in my size (11).

I do have the 6s and have already worn them..............Even posted on foot pictures in THIS thread :wink:

Have gotten 4/5 for retail and have worn all 5 of them quite a few times. I paid retail for the 6s and have worn them the past 4 days

If I buy a shoe for retail or resale and it sits for more than 90 days without being worn, it gets sold.

I keep everything i get...............UNLESS I dont feel like they`re worth what i would get on the market. (Basically, I dont really care for them that much)

In the past, i`d keep no matter what. I`ve lost the love for it in this "Clout chasing" era.

The Bag’s Been Secured :pimp:

Dude Was As Legit As They Come And Honestly I Was A Bit Surprised At First As He Didn’t Really Look Like Someone That’d Follow These. Possible Aftermarket Gains Have Really Opened The Flood Gates To Anyone Looking To Make A Quick Profit.

I’ll Sit On These Bad Boys For Now With Eyes On Lessening The Blow For The 1’s Eventually After Letting These Mature Some.
049371D2-C3B5-461C-8264-2A77E72197A4.jpeg

My Retail Size 10 Should Hopefully Be Arriving Tomorrow

Have gotten 4/5 for retail and have worn all 5 of them quite a few times. I paid retail for the 6s and have worn them the past 4 days

That’s Whassup. ?? It just amazes me when I see the plethora of collection pics in here..... with all shoes DS. How do you cop Trav 6s and still have Trav 4s along with everything else still DS?

I’ve been blessed to cop every Travis Scott Jordan at retail, & I haven’t worn any yet. Honestly I just work a lot & have a bunch of shoes, sometimes it’s just hard to get around to wearing them all. Plus Michigan weather makes picking sneaks hella difficult sometimes ??‍♂️??

The Bag’s Been Secured :pimp:

Dude Was As Legit As They Come And Honestly I Was A Bit Surprised At First As He Didn’t Really Look Like Someone That’d Follow These. Possible Aftermarket Gains Have Really Opened The Flood Gates To Anyone Looking To Make A Quick Profit.

I’ll Sit On These Bad Boys For Now With Eyes On Lessening The Blow For The 1’s Eventually After Letting These Mature Some.
049371D2-C3B5-461C-8264-2A77E72197A4.jpeg

My Retail Size 10 Should Hopefully Be Arriving Tomorrow

the pair on the left is ur GS pair right? Or are my eyes buggin

Everything should be GR imo...collabs and all. That would eliminate clout chasers and the middle men.
I get what you’re saying, but I don’t want a lot of ppl having the same show as me. That’s what got me into sb’s & 1’s, other og j’s in high school. I even stopped wearing the wotherspoon’s despite loving them b/c I saw too many ppl wearing them at all star weekend.

Imo what these companies need to do is actually do something about bots & strip the accounts of shops that backdoor od. buying sneakers that i actually want to wear has become depressingly unfair.

I hate scumbag resellers man...amateur hour here.

Hit up a guy asking for a price on the 6, size 11. He tells me $720. I agreed and asked where to meet. He messages 2 hours later backing out because he got an offer of $750. Once you set your own price, and the buyer agrees, that should be the end of it. And for an extra $30??? Cmon man.

Last edited:
*Edit Upon Further Review Of The Play

Same Thing Happened To Me Recently With A Vintage Tee I Was After. Only The EBay Seller Left Up A More Expensive Auction After We’d Agreed To A Price And Someone Bid And Won :smh:

You’ll Find Another Deal Homie Just Keep Searching :nthat:

What Size You After? :nerd:

Last edited:
I cant for the life of me imagine having to spend that much on a pair of shoes. I have them, and have had every Travis Scott, although at retail...............But i`ve never liked any pair enough to pay more than retail.

I can’t stand reverse flexing posts like this.

You been on NT since ‘01 and you making statements like this is ridiculous. People spend money on what they want to: it’s that simple.

You or anyone passing judgement on what people decide to spend their money on is why NT and society is the way it is (intolerant at best; openly hostile at best).

It benefits nobody to hear what you think is a good use of their funds. Being judgmental about sneaker purchases is absurd.

There are people who think it’s wild that someone would have more than one pair of shoes; crazy right?

I get what you’re saying, but I don’t want a lot of ppl having the same show as me. That’s what got me into sb’s & 1’s, other og j’s in high school. I even stopped wearing the wotherspoon’s despite loving them b/c I saw too many ppl wearing them at all star weekend.

Imo what these companies need to do is actually do something about bots & strip the accounts of shops that backdoor od. buying sneakers that i actually want to wear has become depressingly unfair.
I'm pretty sure most of us have pairs in our closet that we can wear in a situation like that, that will be different than others. Nike could have rectified the bot and back door problem long ago. They don't care to do so...and why should they? A sellout is a sellout, profits are profits. Any solution has to include a scenario where they make more money imo.

The release numbers on the ts6 were estimated at 100k. 150k would have been a perfect number for people to maintain some type of exclusivity. At the same time, it would have been too many pairs for middle men to see big profits. Clout chasers and people that aren't really into it for the love would find a new hobby as well.

I understand a person wanting an f&f release that got out somehow. But nothing marketed by alot of folks favorite entertainer should be limited. To have to pay 1k-5k for a sneaker you love is just crazy.

This resell thing has been out of control for years now. Enough is enough

Last edited:
@stashedsnkrs on IG today posted that TS 6s are high risk for holding and will be going down in price in following months... not sure if they are joking

Back
Top Bottom