Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Prices dripping a bit today, maybe all who really wanted them, and willing to pay resell, picked them up by now, so it's just a give and take game now...
Another drop would be awesome, but just not sure if they would based on past TS drops...

Was wondering why there was a price drop today. This would fall in line with the lows. High, then dip, then back up. I recall it being because of that rumor that FTAs were gonna get a restock of these, but once that passed, prices hiked all the way back up.

I did read something online that said China was cutting back on buying shoes. It was something on Yahoo about how some Chinese buyers have been treating high resell shoes like cypto. However, with the Morey tweet news, they slightly pulled back. One of the reasons why resell on Satin AJ1 in the typical "triad" sizes dropped drastically. Chinese buyers flipped and got what they could back.

Found the article: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/technical-foul-chinese-traders-online-072305174.html

Prices dripping a bit today, maybe all who really wanted them, and willing to pay resell, picked them up by now, so it's just a give and take game now...
Another drop would be awesome, but just not sure if they would based on past TS drops...
Prices are dropping because folks are going to use that $ to pay for their SBB 3.0.

All recent releases drop around the time of a new release for the same reason, then go back to where they were after.

Remember the concord 2011 release? X10
D3CBED95-4312-45C3-9D9E-D7E573818BFF.gif

Prices are dropping because folks are going to use that $ to pay for their SBB 3.0.

All recent releases drop around the time of a new release for the same reason, then go back to where they were after.
Lol your joking right? Ain't nobody getting money to spend on the so called sbb 3.0....them shyyyts ain't goin have a high resale. Prices going dipnhard when they release. You must be joking if that's your logic. Prices dipping on ts cause all the fakes probably going thru.

that release started the downfall of sneaker releases imo. that was not a good night & day. i had literally been talking about those sneakers releasing for a damn year. i literally wouldn't shut about them, and then those idiots tarnished the release.
What a stupid release. Concords were massively available and could be bought on the after market for like 240. They still ain't going for much over retail. 11s lost all hype tbh.

Lol your joking right? Ain't nobody getting money to spend on the so called sbb 3.0....them shyyyts ain't goin have a high resale. Prices going dipnhard when they release. You must be joking if that's your logic. Prices dipping on ts cause all the fakes probably going thru.
I DO think that, but thats just my opinion

Its a pattern ive seen for every release.........All recent releases start to dip the Sunday/Monday before.

Is it the only reason? no

The prices are HIGH from the jump because they`ve made the apps available overseas.........So instead of them starting low and getting high, they start off high and dip low a bit more every new release.

Prime example is the Satin Black toe. They were HIGH AS HELL in the beginning, and now they`re slowly creeping down everytime a new release comes. Same thing happened with the patent leather wmns UNC release. (although that was helped by the obsidians).

I DO think that, but thats just my opinion

Its a pattern ive seen for every release.........All recent releases start to dip the Sunday/Monday before.

Is it the only reason? no

The prices are HIGH from the jump because they`ve made the apps available overseas.........So instead of them starting low and getting high, they start off high and dip low a bit more every new release.

Prime example is the Satin Black toe. They were HIGH AS HELL in the beginning, and now they`re slowly creeping down everytime a new release comes. Same thing happened with the patent leather wmns UNC release. (although that was helped by the obsidians).
Satins were stupid limited because they were women's pair. And not available hardly anywhere prices dipped because they have such garbage quality. That's why. Plus they ugly af imo.

Satins were stupid limited because they were women's pair. And not available hardly anywhere prices dipped because they have such garbage quality. That's why. Plus they ugly af imo.
nothing else to discuss unless you have facts to backup your opinion.

sz 13 authenticated and shipped from goat, but stockx added 12.5 in the past couple days at a significantly better price point then goat. should have waited to bite the bullet 8)

Satins are trash and anybody who paid alot for em is just dumb and a hypebeast. My opinion of course but I think alot agree with me. You could've copped REAL BLACK TOES with money leftover.

6s yellow.. alllot of ppl who are into designer find them to be to basket bally lol if thats a word... i myself prefer the 4 silhouette over the 6s... color on 6s should've been on 4s lol

6s meh... prefer to see them on smaller feet.. look crazy on large feets yall seen fabulous on foot joints look like ships

And it's not my opinion that they have garbage cheap quality. They do. They're trash bags. Smh
Curious what makes em garbage quality though? Glue stains or just the fact that it's satin? Because if it's the latter, I'm wondering how come the other satin releases are sitting pretty high on resale. Even the sbb satin has spiked quite a bit after a year. I remember debating camping for those sbb satins, but glad I didn't since the footaction near me backdoored all the bigger sizes and only had like 7 pairs for the public.

Curious what makes em garbage quality though? Glue stains or just the fact that it's satin? Because if it's the latter, I'm wondering how come the other satin releases are sitting pretty high on resale. Even the sbb satin has spiked quite a bit after a year. I remember debating camping for those sbb satins, but glad I didn't since the footaction near me backdoored all the bigger sizes and only had like 7 pairs for the public.
Glue stains, fukkked up swooshes, snagged satin material....thin and flimsy overall. That's my take.....trash

I still think that the value of these 6’s will rise like every hyped and covetted shoe. I don’t think the price will go lower....worst case it stays stagnant fora while and goes up after a year.

Back
Top Bottom