Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Nobody care anymore too many fakes to even determine what's real. Can you even tell the real from the fake anymore with them?
I just bought a pair on sx last week for ok price and I'm regretting it already. Like how am I suppose to even know if they real anyways. They haven't got em yet and I wish I could cancel.
I ain't got time for that plus how lol ...like multiple? Fakes too good now I'm sick of it
My Guy, You Were Just BIG FLEXIN’ In Here The Last Couple Days With Recent SX Purchases Of These And Two Other Highly Faked TS Releases. Now You Over It And Don’t Even Want Them ****s?

"I’m Is Confusedid"
tenor.gif

I thought both these were the same in men's.
My Guy, You Were Just BIG FLEXIN’ In Here The Last Couple Days With Recent SX Purchases Of These And Two Other Highly Faked TS Releases. Now You Over It And Don’t Even Want Them ****s?

"I’m Is Confusedid"
tenor.gif
Lmao pretty much.

ModernMade ModernMade Take a deep breath, bro. As much as people on NT like to say "fakes are too good," the truth is that they are not. The quality of the brown suede was a dead giveaway on the TS1, and it'll probably be the same on these TS6. The suede on the TS1 and the TS6 is very, very nice. The fakes have some nasty hard looking suede, and the color is off. The smell will almost surely be off as well.

There's also tons of other less obvious differences, that any decent shoe authentication process should pick up on. Someone on here earlier posted pictures of 6 variances.

This idea that a lot of fakes get through on StockX is fake news. Any company that relies on humans is prone to errors, but the odds of you getting a real pair through StockX / Flight Club / GOAT is exponentially better than going through Ebay / Offer-Up / Facebook.

Last edited:
Satins are trash and anybody who paid alot for em is just dumb and a hypebeast. My opinion of course but I think alot agree with me. You could've copped REAL BLACK TOES with money leftover.
The leather on the 2016 Black Toes was actually pretty ****ty. I've had both pairs. It was nothing like the Breds or Royals that released in the same timeframe. I don't think the satin black toes are a dumb purchase at all, if that's what one wants.

Last edited:
ModernMade ModernMade Take a deep breath, bro. As much as people on NT like to say "fakes are too good," the truth is that they are not. The quality of the brown suede was a dead giveaway on the TS1, and it'll probably be the same on these TS6. The suede on the TS1 and the TS6 is very, very nice. The fakes have some nasty hard looking suede, and the color is off. The smell will almost surely be off as well.

There's also tons of other less obvious differences, that any decent shoe authentication process should pick up on. Someone on here earlier posted pictures of 6 variances.

This idea that tons of fakes get through on StockX is fake news.
THIS

My Man Spent Over Like $3K On Hyped Sneakers This Past Week And Now Is Acting Shook Like This Is The First Mention We've Heard Of Fakes Being Out There :lol:

This idea that a lot of fakes get through on StockX is fake news. Any company that relies on humans is prone to errors, but the odds of you getting a real pair through StockX / Flight Club / GOAT is exponentially better than going through Ebay / Offer-Up / Facebook.
Thanks man but yeah I forgot why I didn't buy back when they dropped because I saw all the fakes and how people talked about mad fakes getting thru....last week when I copped I guess I was just hyped I hit a few pairs of 6s and forgot about the risks. Hopefully they good or atleast sx sniff out if they fufu.

THIS

My Man Spent Over Like $3K On Hyped Sneakers This Past Week And Now Is Acting Shook Like This Is The First Mention We've Heard Of Fakes Being Out There :lol:
Only pairs I paid resell for were the 1 highs and lows. I hit on 4 pair of 6s 3 men's and 1 gs. Imma sell two pairs to pay for these because I want em to rock. And it's ofsetting the cost but yeah I'm having buyer's remorse regardless esp when fakes be getting thru sx supposedly

ModernMade ModernMade Bro, you're good! And you have legit pairs you can compare to, so that should put you at ease. AND you hit on multiple pairs to offset the cost of your resale pair? You're way good, just chill and enjoy them.
Hopefully and I don't have a pair of ts1 highs to compare em with. Wish I did I wouldn't be buying this late in the game.

Third Pair Just Touched Down With No Glue Issues Or Other QC Problems :pimp:
E19FE31F-1857-400D-B85D-4F3DACF73D04.jpeg

I Want To Give Another BIG Shout Out To gully gabe gully gabe And The Assist He Provided For This Size 10 Raffle Win :nthat: I Can Say With Confidence This Is One Of The More Standup Things I’ve Ever Been Offered On Here. Having Gone The Distance To Help Other Members On Here In The Past, It’s Nice Knowing There’s Still Good People On Here!

Was wondering why there was a price drop today. This would fall in line with the lows. High, then dip, then back up. I recall it being because of that rumor that FTAs were gonna get a restock of these, but once that passed, prices hiked all the way back up.

I did read something online that said China was cutting back on buying shoes. It was something on Yahoo about how some Chinese buyers have been treating high resell shoes like cypto. However, with the Morey tweet news, they slightly pulled back. One of the reasons why resell on Satin AJ1 in the typical "triad" sizes dropped drastically. Chinese buyers flipped and got what they could back.

Found the article: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/technical-foul-chinese-traders-online-072305174.html

FTA: "Chinese trader noticed a sharp drop in the price of crypto tokens backed by Nike's Air Jordan sneakers on a U.S.-based exchange "

That's crazy. Didn't know there were sneaker-backed crypto currencies :wow:

Wow, that would sure explain why there was a huge surge in Jordan 1 prices awhile back. I'm guessing the U.S. based exchange they are referring to is StockX. Pumped up the price of Jordan 1s on StockX which increased the value of their tokens. :wow:

The leather on the 2016 Black Toes was actually pretty ****ty. I've had both pairs. It was nothing like the Breds or Royals that released in the same timeframe. I don't think the satin black toes are a dumb purchase at all, if that's what one wants.
im with ya man. I have both also and I think I like the satins better

Back
Top Bottom