Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

1573334225563.png

I’m Houston and didn’t hit lol

found out 20 mins before stash but I live at least 30 mins away so no shot

why is Houston so BIG

THANKS FOR THE INFO on the spoofing
So how often do rob the jewelry store and tell em “make me a grill?”
Travis making you act like girls over some damn sneakers
CoolEnviousBighornedsheep-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I wish you and more nters would've hit. I mean dude hit us 10 mins early with the location. He the real MVP. And yes get your Android out for future drops like this. It's what I used.
Funny part is, I didn’t even try. I don’t know how to spoof or anything but I knew ppl in here did. Just shared the info hoping y’all hit. Looks like some did. Hopefully I put good karma on my behalf and hit this coming up week for retail.

Funny part is, I didn’t even try. I don’t know how to spoof or anything but I knew ppl in here did. Just shared the info hoping y’all hit. Looks like some did. Hopefully I put good karma on my behalf and hit this coming up week for retail.
Bruh hope you get blessed with a pair too. Much respect 💯

Sheesh it’s wild in here lol. I’m assuming we will have another chance today on trav website. Need these for retail man

Ok bruh you salty. I'd be happy for anybody that hit, not get mad and try and bash on em. Yeah I got on dude because he said early pair Again like he was humble bragging. Lmao you the lame. I hope you hit too. I hope everybody hit at retail.
why are you the only one that bumps heads with not only me but seems to be others as well? bruh, keep to yourself.. let people discuss and enjoy this SNEAKER FORUM, and keep your negative comments to yourself or dont be mad at people replying back. ANYWAYS! glad people getting pairs and rocking! the cream/no shroud combo is the way to go. definitely gonna be dope with some fall/neutral colors.

the trick is you have to stop being a jackques stan.

If you a stan, he knows he has you for life.

Put the pressure on him

Tell him HitR was trash

Then report back after the drop :wink:
Would be lovely if that's how it worked

Not all of us have juiced Nike accounts and the luck to take us where we wanna be |l

Back
Top Bottom