Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Missed out on getting a wristband at space , so many re-sellers having buddies cut etc , the rice village other store owners hated all the people and complained to HPD etc , I got one question is that if the store finally does end up opening for good , how the heck are they gonna have pairs on a daily basis etc , I think it’s BS, the stores inventory would be wiped out in one day and chaseB & store manager are “happy” they can finally have a store for the “kids” to pull up day after day lol
368EAFA0-7E54-4DF7-878B-370DB6F2179A.png

Attachments

• D2759C3D-0172-470E-BD4F-86D6AF5435AE.png
    D2759C3D-0172-470E-BD4F-86D6AF5435AE.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Missed out on getting a wristband at space , so many re-sellers having buddies cut etc

That's how it is in Houston. :smh:
They have already back-doored some AJ1/6's & even sold people's AF1's that were reserved yesterday... :smh:

That combined with goon's waiting to rob people , its just too dangerous for me to ever think about going. So those tickets are useless & they can't do a FCFS system, because it will be like that Astroworld video Travis posted on his IG today. |l

PO

This is jordan group or nike group? Everyone talking about AF1s. Those aint Js last time i checked. Take that hype beast talk to nike forum. Flame suit on.

Back
Top Bottom