Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

FWIW here's the times for emails. Wasnt long ago so I wouldn't give up hope just yet. I know it says oos but thay could have been just closing the raffle. I almost went to bed at 2 but got caught up watching a show.

20191116_021909.jpg

Both Travis and Kanye can eat docks right now. 9:50 PM EST to 2:20 AM EST. I could have been getting drunk.

Sucks if you're a size 10.5
Everyone is gonna go for that size on snkrs tomorrow :lol:

You're being sarcastic right? Cause we should really feel bad for the small footers. The sneaker game changed, now everyone and their mom goes after small sizes now smhhh lol. I remember the good old days when it seem like size 10 was popular and thats what everyone wore and ended up being the size gone at local mom and pop shops.

You're being sarcastic right? Cause we should really feel bad for the small footers. The sneaker game changed, now everyone and their mom goes after small sizes now smhhh lol. I remember the good old days when it seem like size 10 was popular and thats what everyone wore and ended up being the size gone at local mom and pop shops.

Yeah of course small footers got it bad
But it seems like there's no size 10 or under anymore especially on TS
It's all getting backdoored
There weren't any for the 6's and now again here

Yeah of course small footers got it bad
But it seems like there's no size 10 or under anymore especially on TS
It's all getting backdoored
There weren't any for the 6's and now again here
yeah but its fked up to show all sizes when they have no intentions on selling them
bad marketing

Back
Top Bottom