Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Mine shipped Saturday and arrived today at noon. Straight to stockx

Attachments

• 26101805-8248-421F-B981-A8297FACF6F9.png
    26101805-8248-421F-B981-A8297FACF6F9.png
    479.3 KB · Views: 274
Since I was the first to post an email from travis site I should have went for a 10.5 instead of my TTS 10. I most likely would have taken a W since there were no sub 10.5 sizes from what I can see. Could have just flipped for my sz. SMH

Same here. I just need to start being patient lol.
I waited a long time and they back up again so it dont make no sense TBH.

My pair came from EU and they are definitely legit.
ok. That helps the anxiety a bit lol

Since I was the first to post an email from travis site I should have went for a 10.5 instead of my TTS 10. I most likely would have taken a W since there were no sub 10.5 sizes from what I can see. Could have just flipped for my sz. SMH

I waited a long time and they back up again so it dont make no sense TBH.

ok. That helps the anxiety a bit lol

word. I’m tts 10.5. If I woulda went all 10.5 through every raffle anddraw almost 100% sure I woulda hit at least 1

Gave in and bought a pair off Goat and just got a canceled email this am

the search continues

What the heck is going on, my order still showing, “in progress” on SNKRS. I usually get tracking by Sunday night, on a Saturday release. Anyone else still in limbo with their order. Really wanted to gift these to my son for his birthday on Friday

FROM THE LOOKS OF IT, SPACE VILLAGE OUT HERE IN H-TOWN IS NOTHING MORE THAN A POP-UP SHOP ,THAT’S OPEN ONLY DURING ASTROWORLD FEST, AND/OR HOUSTON TOUR STOPS. HAVEN’T HEARD OF THEM BEING OPEN FULL TIME SINCE THE FEST...HOLLA.

CED B.

What the heck is going on, my order still showing, “in progress” on SNKRS. I usually get tracking by Sunday night, on a Saturday release. Anyone else still in limbo with their order. Really wanted to gift these to my son for his birthday on Friday
I’m in the same boat...

Ya'll should get it by tomorrow

If they don't get there by friday just print out the nike receipt and wrap that up somehow

I always do that when a gift is not gonna get to me on time lol

Cancellation season and I'm in the same boat. LOL

They delayed shipping the SW Air Max 1/97 too. When I called about the delay for the SW they said they were checking on some stuff and said that my order was good to go. They didn’t say checking on what. I think you guys are good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom