Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Anybody copping the class of 2020 merch, the 4-5 weeks shipping turned me off especially i live in manila so thats probably 8-10 weeks. Conflicted tho since im a class of 2020 and will be a nice time piece. Hated it has little to none cactus jack branding.

Anybody copping the class of 2020 merch, the 4-5 weeks shipping turned me off especially i live in manila so thats probably 8-10 weeks. Conflicted tho since im a class of 2020 and will be a nice time piece. Hated it has little to none cactus jack branding.
I bought it with the SLIM TO NONE chance it gives you access to a pair of 270’s :lol:

still a dope piece. That blue is amazing. it’s my third TS shirt in that blue :lol:

I grabbed one.

I found DS Jordan highs in a size 8.5 locally.

$1200 + DS animals 2.0 AM1. What do you guys think? Take it and dont look back?
I would think about it. I have a DS 8.5 and I’d prob ask for 1500-800 and then animals

I would think about it. I have a DS 8.5 and I’d prob ask for 1500-800 and then animals
He is asking for $1500 for his size 8.5. I offered 1200+ my animals 2.0. So its probably an even trade. I can miss the animals:smile:

He is asking for $1500 for his size 8.5. I offered 1200+ my animals 2.0. So its probably an even trade. I can miss the animals:smile:

IMO, he’s asking a lot.

He’s getting the benefit of the $1,200 straight up; no fees, shipping, or hassle. That’s equivalent of a $1,400 ask on StockX/Goat, but he gets his money right away.

Asking for Animals is like another $350; so essentially you’re paying $1,550 for a pair of AJ 1 highs.

That’s practically StockX/Goat prices. At that price point, might as well get them from StockX/Goat and get an “authenticated” pair for a bit more peace of mind.

TL;DR: IMO the ask is too high. $1,300 locally should cover it. Keep your AM1 animals.

Asking a bit much. imo just going off resale of Animals. you’re over paying by like 150-200

I bought it with the SLIM TO NONE chance it gives you access to a pair of 270’s :lol:

still a dope piece. That blue is amazing. it’s my third TS shirt in that blue :lol:
you like the 270s as a travis collab or you want a comfortable shoe that happened to be a collab? either way buy what you like...

You got the other collabs shirts/merch at retail too?

Last edited:
you like the 270s as a travis collab or you want a comfortable shoe that happened to be a collab? either way buy what you like...

You got the other collabs shirts/merch at retail too?

Huge Travis Fan. (Where my Owl Pharaoh boys at)
If we are talking Nike collabs. I was able to cop the 4s retail. Both 1’s I had to pay resell for and i don’t own the 6’s. I don’t own the sail/white AF1 but had the last one but let it go to for an emergency medical bill.
I still want those fleece shorts and one of the shirts from that same collection

I also own a bunch of Tour merch.

and i definitely want the pants from this collection. 270’s would be cool to have to add to the collection.

Finally got to add TS highs. Never thought I would get to pair these 2 up. I’ll never forget thinking $600 was too much for my size 9 Unions, glad I pulled the trigger
43A5AAA7-14A4-499F-8730-533518ED2CC2.jpeg

Can I get an LC on some TS1 highs? Bought from GrailsSF. Corner stitching on right shoe is touching swoosh, which is common flaw on fakes? Does it happen on retails? I’m worried.

pic of box:

Back
Top Bottom