Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

why the ts1 low so low in resell then?

since all yall seem to be fortune tellers when it comes to it
Lows are creeping up there in price. I bought mine for 586 and they are now 700-800 for my size 12.

Smaller sizes are close to 1k.

If the 1 hypes continues i can see the highs hitting 2k+ for most sizes.

Both My Lows & Highs have been worn. I was just saying i glad i jumped early because i ain’t paying 1500 for any shoe :lol:

At the time, never thought I would pay $900-1k for a pair of shoes, so I didn’t jump on it. No regrets though, glad I finally have em.

Shocked you didn’t LC before your purchased. What size you wear, they weren’t cheaper on the apps?

They sent pictures, it looked alright, but just didn’t get this one angle. I always thought that if the stitching touched the swoosh, it was fake. Turns out I was wrong and there are a ton of LC guides with that stitching touching the swoosh. Everything else was fine, and in hand it checks out.

It’s 9.5. After tax, apps are a little higher, but I have a little more faith in the boutique I got it from rather than the apps.

Last edited:
:nthat: (by me)

Untitled_Artwork.jpg

Raffle open

they doing the most, making a whole separate web domain with advertisement shots and getting the legend Mick Foley... all that just to put the shoe up for email raffle for 8 pairs from size 10 and up and no one gets the verified email
I was right. Thought that was my boy Mick flexin. I'm weak he has the stick as a crutch since he has the very bad hip and all :rofl:
Screenshot_20200522-101815.png

Back
Top Bottom