Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

ain’t that everything :lol:

i’m still wanting for a refund from a dodger game that got cancelled :frown:
Ftl better honor the "Returns allowed 30 days after they re-open" policy. I have stuff I purchased during all-star weekend to get points and meant to return. Expired after the lockdown.

ain’t that everything :lol:

i’m still wanting for a refund from a dodger game that got cancelled :frown:
Yeah it’s pretty sad, all these people and companies are struggling but hey a lot of these big companies get bailed out by the government and we as consumers get the short end of the stick. Perfect example I was suppose to take a trip with the family right before all this happened. The cost was almost 3k and the airlines don’t wanna give us a refund yet they got money from the last stimulus bill. Smh it’s a damn shame I can’t get my hard earned money back but please save the airlines Uncle Sam

99117123_989131901547750_6278666341896764958_n.jpg

Yeah it’s pretty sad, all these people and companies are struggling but hey a lot of these big companies get bailed out by the government and we as consumers get the short end of the stick. Perfect example I was suppose to take a trip with the family right before all this happened. The cost was almost 3k and the airlines don’t wanna give us a refund yet they got money from the last stimulus bill. Smh it’s a damn shame I can’t get my hard earned money back but please save the airlines Uncle Sam

you need to do a chargeback! Many folks are doing this and the airlines aren’t disputing it from what I’ve read.

The only review you need

Doesn't look bad on feet here. Would like to see it on an actual fit though instead of Brad Hall's signature troll fits.

I think I like these TS270s more than some of the TSAF1s :nerd:
TS1 > TS6 > TS Dunks > TS4 > TS AF1 Patchwork > TS270 > TSAF1 Sail > TSAF1 White > TSJordanLows > TSJordan33

It's probably gonna be the most comfortable of all the collabs too.

^^
Yeah I believe fakes dont have that fixed. Found a size US9 for a good price. Seller won it from SNS, only seller is asking $1150

Back
Top Bottom