Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Legit pairs have that stitching...
439A16FD-C9D0-44A3-AFCD-ADBFBF56991E.jpeg
Haha damn ya’ll made me really go back in my library to double check this. Phew

The Travis HITR merch had corona length waits before corona even hit 🥴 😵
You right. my girl ordered my some stuff from that and most of it got cancelled because the “oversold” how tf you over sell on stuff that’s up for 24 hours or even a pre order

StockX still most reliable place to sell something like TS1 highs (9.5)? Don’t have social media to use Goat.

StockX still most reliable place to sell something like TS1 highs (9.5)? Don’t have social media to use Goat.

I don't use social media and i thought i couldn't sell on goat because of that
But i created a twitter account awhile back for footapp check in codes
I haven't tweeted a tweet in my entire life
I applied to sell on goat and i was approved submitting the twitter account i never use
I was approved to sell within 15 min of my application
I haven't used stockx since

Last edited:
I've filled out so many raffles I've forgotten which ones I've filled out lol. These are so different. They're going straight to foot if I hit.

Feel like there's gonna be a good amount of these 270s the way that Nike is marketing these. Seems like Nike gave each shop a script for their social media posts, promo pics, etc. I don't remember them doing that for any of the other ones.

Feel like there's gonna be a good amount of these 270s the way that Nike is marketing these. Seems like Nike gave each shop a script for their social media posts, promo pics, etc. I don't remember them doing that for any of the other ones.

Wont even matter with the demand.. nobody even likes 270's :lol:

I've filled out so many raffles I've forgetten and know I probably missed a bunch others too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom